Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Man if that NBA hockey jersey abomination was just don't some of y'all would be on it, stop it khamsa

Jersey in yesterday from the Mitchell & Ness 50% off sale Monday. One of my favorite teams as a kid. Loved the colors and the original logo. Already had the hats and socks before. Can't wait to rock em together. Going to skip the shorts so I'll only be 3/4 full kit wanker. :lol:
IMG_0385.JPG
IMG_0384.JPG
My LJ starts chipping with a white spot after a wash

M&N also had the audacity to make a blackout swingman line. Like forreal? That concept has been beaten to death and is stupid af.

They added 95-96 Jordan jerseys on the site, and they have the nerve to charge $325 for em :stoneface:
This brand is becoming less and less appealing everyday, and I don't mind. Saves me hundreds.
I don't think I've bought anything M&N since the T-Wolves shorts back in June :emoji_thinking:

is there any way for another company to sell throwback jerseys? i feel like if there was a competitor to go against M&N
they would fix up

is there any way for another company to sell throwback jerseys? i feel like if there was a competitor to go against M&N
they would fix up

Adidas used to when they had the license. Probably means Nike could if they want, but the quality sucks for the price on their jerseys. They’re worse than M&N for sure

they would fix up
I’d wish too... M&N support sucks... I’m having issues with them right now and nobody wants to reach out as If I was scamming them or something

This proves that it costs pennies for m&n to make jerseys, and selling them for any price above $10 is a win in their book.

Even my Chinese brothers want to yak looking at these. My goodness.

Back
Top Bottom