Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I was trying to find a good still image from the “Bling Bling” video because they were rocking them in that one.

I didn’t get into that Fitted trend, but I probably got into every other one. I loved those hats with the overlapping brim with a different color and pinwheels back then.

I’m tryna find a pinwheel in good condition to wear with one of my jerseys for the B2K reunion tour lol

Posted early by MN Sports Shop. They are local and are authorized dealers.

D7BE2A79-F814-4041-B6C6-5BAC75912259.jpeg

472E7125-2016-4D47-A326-4B7782801185.jpeg 3F378BE5-826F-48AD-8466-DEF2C2E5B926.jpeg

I hate the current chinese NBA jerseys they wear, throwback chinese jerseys even worse. M&N is gonna fade out again real soon.

M&N getting the swingman throwback licence from Adidas ruined everything. I saw it coming the second it was announced.

That meant less authentic releases, the need for a new jocktag to differentiate the authentic line from the swingman line (which sucks) and now all this trash they're putting out with these cheap swingman materials... I actually get the chinese jerseys because there's a huge market to tap into (and Nike has done a great job with the new Houston and Golden State chinese jerseys) but overall the brand has definitely lost some of its mystique. I still love the brand, but now mostly for their previous runs of authentic jerseys.

M&N getting the swingman throwback licence from Adidas ruined everything. I saw it coming the second it was announced.

That meant less authentic releases, the need for a new jocktag to differentiate the authentic line from the swingman line (which sucks) and now all this trash they're putting out with these cheap swingman materials... I actually get the chinese jerseys because there's a huge market to tap into (and Nike has done a great job with the new Houston and Golden State chinese jerseys) but overall the brand has definitely lost some of its mystique. I still love the brand, but now mostly for their previous runs of authentic jerseys.
M&N been lost the mystique. To me they were the best when they were the small shop on Walnut before they blew up real big during the jersey era. When they weren't making the jerseys in as big of numbers but better materials imo. I've never had an Ebbets field flannel but they look like how the M&N jerseys used to be before blowing up. Will eventually cop one to see if I'm right.

M&N been lost the mystique. To me they were the best when they were the small shop on Walnut before they blew up real big during the jersey era. When they weren't making the jerseys in as big of numbers but better materials imo. I've never had an Ebbets field flannel but they look like how the M&N jerseys used to be before blowing up. Will eventually cop one to see if I'm right.

The Ebbets Field jerseys are good wool jerseys, definitely a quality jersey even at their retail price. If you sign up for their emails, they send you info about when they have sales.

Sale going on. Might grab a few caps

Back
Top Bottom