Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I would have liked if the did the pants like this at the bottom

93791a_lg.jpeg

ECB6D59C-6465-4322-8A22-27B1A806F0A4.jpeg
In honor of the upcoming ASW- does anyone remember when Korver was in the 3-pt contest (almost won) and A.I. was on the sideline cheering him on in that throwback M&N orange jersey? What player was that? I feel that was right when M&N was at its “exclusive” peak with the best quality (made in the USA) when I felt I’d never be able to afford one. Now I have a whole collection. This is the best pic I could find. Does anyone have this jersey?

In honor of the upcoming ASW- does anyone remember when Korver was in the 3-pt contest (almost won) and A.I. was on the sideline cheering him on in that throwback M&N orange jersey? What player was that? I feel that was right when M&N was at its “exclusive” peak with the best quality (made in the USA) when I felt I’d never be able to afford one. Now I have a whole collection. This is the best pic I could find. Does anyone have this jersey?
Prbly Doug Williams

Crazy thing is that they made a 1996 trent dilfer orange Bucs jersey too. I remember seeing it in some store I worked at during the jersey era and it was in the nelly Air Force ones vid as well.
Oh wow, I remember the Dilfer too! Crazy M&N during early years even made a Dilfer or Doug Williams! You’d think in the early years they would have went after “bigger” names. The jerseys look hot but you’d never think they’d make a Dilfer or Williams (no disrespect to the players)

Last edited:
Oh wow, I remember the Dilfer too! Crazy M&N during early years even made a Dilfer or Doug Williams! You’d think in the early years they would have went after “bigger” names. The jerseys look hot but you’d never think they’d make a Dilfer or Williams ( no disrespect to the players)
Williams is a legend

Iverson was wearing a doug williams jersey.

My OG creamsicle Alstott is in my top 5 favorites. M&N recently released a swingman Alstott but in 03 superbowl red

I’m a huge sixers and Bucs fan. It was doug Williams

Does anyone know if that M&N black Favre Falcons was a jersey that was released to the public; or was it an exclusive for Jay-Z?

I have the Doug Williams Bucs. Too bad it’s a size 60 tho. Was during the way too big Jersey era

M&N had some dope jerseys. The Bucs Young, Chiefs Montana, Rams Namath, Falcons Favre. I like when they legendary players that played a year or two for one team. M&N really has a piss poor selection now.

think we will ever see a kenny lofton jersey or should i just cop an old one off ebay?

There's a chance they make one but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom