Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Speaking of which, M&N needs to release more MLB throwbacks man. They are really slacking forreal on that end. I was looking through Nick's archive and they have so much fire that they either stopped or don't want to produce anymore. I know I had plenty of time to cop a Bo Royals jersey, but that **** is so fire. They need to get on those and put out more NFL jerseys too.

C1778CCC-41DD-4FB0-8261-895B5C10EBF1.png
For the big homies out there

Last edited:
Speaking of which, M&N needs to release more MLB throwbacks man. They are really slacking forreal on that end. I was looking through Nick's archive and they have so much fire that they either stopped or don't want to produce anymore. I know I had plenty of time to cop a Bo Royals jersey, but that **** is so fire. They need to get on those and put out more NFL jerseys too.

I'm sure with Baseball season coming up, they will. The company seems more geared towards apparel now. Been like that ever since they got took over.

I believe this is where M@N based it

Not a knock on you, but if their multi-million dollar company’s R and D could only use a grainy photo, someone needs to get fired.

The jersey is mesh in the pic. One can tell on the bottom portion where the lighting is clearer. Cross reference that with other pics for confirmation. It’s that easy, M&N. Sorry. Still pissed about that jersey. Lol. Smh. I really need an explanation for that one.

The KG mistake is inexcusable IMO. I know even the loyal M&N fans can point out some mistakes from the Peter Capolino era, but 1. the vast majority of those mistakes were on older styles, where it's actually hard to tell what materials and styles were used unless you have a jersey in hand, and 2. they made a ton of jerseys back then where you could argue they had so much going on that some mistakes could fall through the cracks. Peter's also admitted the errors and doesn't hide from them like the current regime. How many new NBA authentics do they make now per year, 15 or less? There's a few things released and then the 4th rehashing of a Jordan jersey, it's not like they're swamped with design work (Unless you include their terrible concept jerseys), and with most of their new releases having plenty of photos and old jerseys available for reference, there's no reason why that KG should be wrong, especially at their new $325+ price point with no update in their horrible Made in China quality for almost a decade now.

Back
Top Bottom