Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

5935FAC3-E9D5-4AEB-B96D-EEF453056F9B.jpeg

The heck with this place. Last year I bought a hat from them. Everything seemed fine. The next morning after I placed the order I received an email from them saying that my card couldn't be verified and that my order was cancelled. No call or nothing to try and get this resolved.

Jefferson’s takes forever to ship. Bought an LT Giants authentic and would like to know when it’s getting here.

Jefferson’s takes forever to ship. Bought an LT Giants authentic and would like to know when it’s getting here.

I hear this on here a lot. But everything I’ve ordered from them over the last 3 years or so I’ve gotten right away. I picked up the black blazers shorts from them last week and got them pretty quickly.

I guess it depends on where you live with Jeffersons. They're in NJ and I live in NYC and got my stuff in less than a week.

That Yao is actually their "Platinum" line. Like those pee-gold jerseys but in Silver. That's why the pinstripes are missing.

Back
Top Bottom