Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

this questions been probably asked ad nauseam but a quick response would be super helpful

I fit a 48 in the current nba authentic, how would that translate to the USA Jordan?

according the the measurements I would be a 40 but I don't really trust sizing charts.

also I tried on a M&N jersey at the mall but it wasn't the $300 one I think they were like MN swingmen and a medium was suffocating.

I’d go 44. Have a couple of 48 Nikes and 44 M&Ns, and even then the M&Ns are a tighter fit

you guys anticipate fanatics to ship out prior to august 30?

I called up and the guy basically said he'd be surprised if this shipped out prior to that

kinda needed this for my bachelor party which I'm leaving on the 30th lol

this questions been probably asked ad nauseam but a quick response would be super helpful

I fit a 48 in the current nba authentic, how would that translate to the USA Jordan?

according the the measurements I would be a 40 but I don't really trust sizing charts.

also I tried on a M&N jersey at the mall but it wasn't the $300 one I think they were like MN swingmen and a medium was suffocating.

I don't own any current nike NBA jerseys but I'm pretty sure they went up a size.

44 became 48, 48 became 52 etc.

you guys anticipate fanatics to ship out prior to august 30?

I called up and the guy basically said he'd be surprised if this shipped out prior to that

kinda needed this for my bachelor party which I'm leaving on the 30th lol

When I got my order email, it said ship date of 8/30 with expected delivery of 9/11. If you need it by this month, gotta find somewhere else that will get it to you sooner.

Scooped the Jordan jersey up for 30% off with the Dr Pepper code. Had two bottles I got at work and didn’t even realize it. Good looks NT fam, also found the a pair of the Knicks 96 authentic shorts got them for 85

Lids / fanatics / NBA store current stock

Attachments

• C72F7069-FDA1-4AFE-8646-D0A0F334F912.png
    C72F7069-FDA1-4AFE-8646-D0A0F334F912.png
    485 KB · Views: 88
Does M&D.com ever restock past authentic shorts? I’ve been on the hunt for the purple raptor pair, the yellow laker pair, and the black timberwolves pair for a minute. When the nba season comes around will they restock?

Man I hope fanatics ships.

I don’t wanna get refunded because I bought a fanatics gift card and used a 30% code lol.

I’d lose the 30% off and I’d be stuck with a fanatics gift card otherwise smh

Not sure if this helps you. I wear a 58 in the current Nike NBA authentics and a 52 in Mitchell & Ness, Nike NFL, Majestic etc.

Scooped the Jordan jersey up for 30% off with the Dr Pepper code. Had two bottles I got at work and didn’t even realize it. Good looks NT fam, also found the a pair of the Knicks 96 authentic shorts got them for 85

Where’d you get the 96 Knicks shorts? I’ve been looking for a medium myself.

I'm a 44 in the current Nike nba swingmans and authentics, 40 in m&n authenthic nba jerseys.

I got my first Authentic Jordan jersey (Dream Team one) but just noticed the logo and numbers/name are all Screen printed. Is this the same with the other Authentic Jordan jerseys (everything screen printed on jersey)? Isn't the screen printed stuff gonna start flaking off after a few washes? See attached pic

Attachments

• jordan.png
    jordan.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
I got my first Authentic Jordan jersey (Dream Team one) but just noticed the logo and numbers/name are all Screen printed. Is this the same with the other Authentic Jordan jerseys (everything screen printed on jersey)? Isn't the screen printed stuff gonna start flaking off after a few washes? See attached pic

It depends on the jersey. anything 92 and prior should be screened on if it's authentic. wash inside and out and you should be ok

It depends on the jersey. anything 92 and prior should be screened on if it's authentic. wash inside and out and you should be ok
Ok thanks, I do that already. I was comparing the Jordan jersey to my Authentics of Kareem, Bird and Petrovic which are all twill logo & number

Big thanks to the user with the GC link and the user for the Dr Pepper photos. Got the link instantly.

Ok thanks, I do that already. I was comparing the Jordan jersey to my Authentics of Kareem, Bird and Petrovic which are all twill logo & number

the original dream team uniforms were screen printed. they attempt to replicate the originals to the best of their ability.

Back
Top Bottom