Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Doesn't really mean anything though. M&N might not even care anymore as they're apparently focusing on NWO lightening swingman shorts, washed out swingman sweatshorts, and packable nylon shorts with free wrinkles lol...

If ya'll want Barkleys, seems like you're gonna have to go the custom route, buy another player, and strip and redo it. The retail ones that are out there are rare and are drying up quickly. I know someone who's gone this route...

56345927_10158261926518362_4178093444805165056_o.jpg
56558635_10158261926748362_4442997879342104576_o.jpg

Already done. I copped a Dr. J 82-83 Sixers jersey in my size for $75. I'm taking it to Cosby's when I come back from vacation to have it changed to a Barkley. Only thing I hate it the season tag will be a year off and I'll have to strip it.

Didn't know he was negotiating his rights again. Hope he changes his mind. The Dream Team collection seems incomplete without #14

Man those Dream Team authentic shorts are everywhere lol...

Seems like every website has them and fanatics seem to have a damn near unlimited supply. Fanatics not shipping until August 30th is pretty wack...I'm kinda over it, wasn't too hyped up for them anyway and the to spend that much for a heat pressed/screen print logo aint it lol. In hindsight, I would've rather bought a pair of the blue silky Tmac/Grant Hill authentic shorts.

Fanatics need to hurry up and ship them so I can sell them and get shorts I actually want.

Once again I'm here to mix it up:

New pickup: A recoup from many years ago. Old run Sandy Koufax road Brooklyn Dodgers Mitchell & Ness jersey. The original owner took off the OG jock tag so I gotta get that put back on. It measures at close to 23 inches pit to pit, so I guess it's a Large/XL.

BrooklynDodgersMN3.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN4.jpeg

Not totally into m&n and don't totally know their price points and what's deemed a good deal but I'll throw this out there for y'all.

Macy's has a buy more, save more deal going right now. Buy four qualifying items (at any price), and all four become 40% off. The last deal excluded many Nike and m&n, but not this time. Add in 6% back on Ebates, free shipping at $75, and I guess $120 off a $300 authentic is solid.

The small run that M&N did of the White Home Suns Barkley is ridiculous rare. From Nicks Locker Room Photobucket...

suns92-93barkleywhite.jpg

What really sucks is they had these like 10-12 years ago at then American West Arena now Talking Stick Arena where the Suns play at 50% off. I passed because the numbers and font were too small. Didn’t know that Barkley was going to be a prick about his rights.

What really sucks is they had these like 10-12 years ago at then American West Arena now Talking Stick Arena where the Suns play at 50% off. I passed because the numbers and font were too small. Didn’t know that Barkley was going to be a prick about his rights.

Talking Stick Arena, lol. Man, if I would have known that, I would have made the short plane trip down there and scooped a few of those up.

Head's up for all the Just Dons people:

The Lakers Just Dons just restocked on fanatics with a FSR: https://www.fanatics.com/nba/los-an...+z-8-1211436417?_ref=p-SRP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

Not sure if you can use the 30% off Dr. Pepper code (haven't tried and those shorts do not interest me). They also have the wine Cavs authentic shorts FSR for 99.99, minus 30% off you're looking at about $66 plus shipping.

Thank you for letting us know they restocked! Dr Pepper code works too, They better not cancel my order.

28B35380-969F-412E-9303-90D37E1608CE.png

Back
Top Bottom