Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Well done m&n
9DA4B11F-94F6-414E-A6D6-0C80918EE309.jpeg
357B2122-101B-4223-8F56-C72F559DB2BD.jpeg

Got my 92 Jordan today, fits a bit snug around the chest but is ok. I can't seem to get a good fit out of the jerseys, im 5'10, 172lbs, go for a medium, swingmans fit perfect but the more athletic cut on the authentics are a little narrow, sizing up means they are way too long. Guess I'm just not built for them!

Got my 92 Jordan today, fits a bit snug around the chest but is ok. I can't seem to get a good fit out of the jerseys, im 5'10, 172lbs, go for a medium, swingmans fit perfect but the more athletic cut on the authentics are a little narrow, sizing up means they are way too long. Guess I'm just not built for them!
Was it from the fanatics site?

6" 177 lbs here

Maybe go sz. large, and cut 1 1/2 inch off the bottom, M&N sz L fits me fine except under the arms (hour glass cut) and is a little loose, makes me want to step my chess game up #noPamelaAnderson.

Nah I copped from M&N here in the UK. I don't plan on wearing Ts or Hoodies underneath so it will be ok, I think I'll be able to stretch it a little when washed aswell.

I have the same issue with the authentic shorts, small is a little tight around the waist but size up to medium and they are way too baggy. I've managed to stretch out the waist on the few I have and they fit perfect now.

I was trying to see if fanatics started shipping orders out from last week.

Last year I ordered the bulls shorts (black and red pinstripes) in an extra large and they fit me like a 3X. I feel like the shorts are a totally different beast.

I was trying to see if fanatics started shipping orders out from last week.

Last year I ordered the bulls shorts (black and red pinstripes) in an extra large and they fit me like a 3X. I feel like the shorts are a totally different beast.

Shorts run stupid big. Size Small (S) is a "36" for reference.

I'm a size 31-32 waist so small is my only option and it fits ok, but not fitted how I like. When Mitchell and Ness still released size Extra Small (XS) they were a perfect fit for me, but they aren't producing anymore size XS and started a "youth" line for shorts (oh and women's shorts too).

For reference I'm 5'8" and 165. Mediums looking like MC hammer shorts, Large, XL, and beyond, I couldn't imagine who could wear those.

I'm a size 31-32 waist so small is my only option and it fits ok, but not fitted how I like. When Mitchell and Ness still released size Extra Small (XS) they were a perfect fit for me, but they aren't producing anymore size XS and started a "youth" line for shorts (oh and women's shorts too).

For reference I'm 5'8" and 165. Mediums looking like MC hammer shorts, Large, XL, and beyond, I couldn't imagine who could wear those.

That's 36" fully stretched though, I'm 31" and small fits a little tight around the waist but bearable, length is perfect. Also depends on the style, the grizzlies for example fit way smaller as the badge on the waistband doesn't stretch. It's a bit of a minefield.

That's 36" fully stretched though, I'm 31" and small fits a little tight around the waist but bearable, length is perfect. Also depends on the style, the grizzlies for example fit way smaller as the badge on the waistband doesn't stretch. It's a bit of a minefield.

Yeah I have a S in the grizzlies authentic shorts too and that waistband if super tight. I also have a lot of older releases and new releases as well and they do not fit the same.

For example, the Utah Jazz Mountain shorts (same size small as my other shorts)? OMG they are HUGE. Long and baggy.

Yeah I have a S in the grizzlies authentic shorts too and that waistband if super tight. I also have a lot of older releases and new releases as well and they do not fit the same.

For example, the Utah Jazz Mountain shorts (same size small as my other shorts)? OMG they are HUGE. Long and baggy.
Yeah, shorts tend to run really big IMO. Already sized down and confirmed it works no issue at all. Half a mind to try the next size down as I legit think it may work out fine. May be a little tighter in the thighs than I may like, but waste seems like it won't be an issue.

Then again, I don't use the true waste, belly button area.

Got refunded for the Griffey jersey this morning but the order still says it’s in progress... Would be dope if it just showed up.

Authentic shorts arrived yesterday, still no shipping on the MJ jersey.

I’m 6’2, 215. The XL fit me perfectly

Got refunded for the Griffey jersey this morning but the order still says it’s in progress... Would be dope if it just showed up.

Authentic shorts arrived yesterday, still no shipping on the MJ jersey.

Same here with my order. That’s actually happened to me before. I ordered the concords back in 2011 off one of those European shoe sites. They refunded me a week later, a week after that I get a package with no clue what’s in it. I open it and it was the concords I ordered.

I tried emailing them a few times about sending the payment again for them, they never responded back which was crazy.

Same here with my order. That’s actually happened to me before. I ordered the concords back in 2011 off one of those European shoe sites. They refunded me a week later, a week after that I get a package with no clue what’s in it. I open it and it was the concords I ordered.

I tried emailing them a few times about sending the payment again for them, they never responded back which was crazy.
Times ha e changed they will collect the money :lol:

Happened before as well but charge still pending on my card and order not canceled

I just want a shipped or cancelation right now

Nah I copped from M&N here in the UK. I don't plan on wearing Ts or Hoodies underneath so it will be ok, I think I'll be able to stretch it a little when washed aswell.

I have the same issue with the authentic shorts, small is a little tight around the waist but size up to medium and they are way too baggy. I've managed to stretch out the waist on the few I have and they fit perfect now.

Does the uk site ever get discount codes?

Back
Top Bottom