Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Had the Griffey canceled. Payment was refunded. And just got this...:nerd: No clue what’s going on.

E618AF82-39E9-4242-BD24-A4AADDC8BC86.jpeg

Well just got off a chat with Champs was told I’m canceled so I told them I need my refund LmAo I should get another $65 in a few days for my troubles :lol:

Fanatics no longer honoring Dr Pepper or even their 20-30% off codes on jerseys? Spent a chunk of yesterday trying to use it on M&N and soccer jerseys and kept getting rejected.

Well Champs is officially sending me something. UPS tracking says arrived at my local distribution center scheduled for delivery tomorrow. No charge on my account. Hell....even if it’s a free BP jersey I’ll take it. More than likely I’ll open the box and this cat will pop out though.
upload_2019-8-21_22-52-58.gif

Lol, Rickrolled!!!

My Champs order is scheduled to be delivered today. I’ll keep y’all posted on what it is. I don’t have much expectations lol

You and me both. I’m expecting a spring loaded middle finger. I already have one. So no biggie to me, but I think it would make a dope gift for my brother. He has no clue anyways. So we will see.

Got my Nets shorts from Jefferson's yesterday. Shorts are good quality and fits true to size, it doesn't run big like other authentic shorts.

EDIT: Jeffersons should really take off that pre-order disclaimer, I'm pretty sure that discourages people from buying. I was one, but I figured at 10-13 wait would be ok for a sold out everywhere else item at 20% off.

Got my Nets shorts from Jefferson's yesterday. Shorts are good quality and fits true to size, it doesn't run big like other authentic shorts.

EDIT: Jeffersons should really take off that pre-order disclaimer, I'm pretty sure that discourages people from buying. I was one, but I figured at 10-13 wait would be ok for a sold out everywhere else item at 20% off.
I haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation yet.

Well Champs is officially sending me something. UPS tracking says arrived at my local distribution center scheduled for delivery tomorrow. No charge on my account. Hell....even if it’s a free BP jersey I’ll take it. More than likely I’ll open the box and this cat will pop out though.
upload_2019-8-21_22-52-58.gif

7Hi.gif

They sent me two emails with tracking numbers for both jerseys I ordered. As of right now my money is still refunded and they haven’t charged me again. I got one package coming next Tuesday, the other next Wednesday.

They sent me two emails with tracking numbers for both jerseys I ordered. As of right now my money is still refunded and they haven’t charged me again. I got one package coming next Tuesday, the other next Wednesday.
Nike did this with me once. They charged me a month plus later

Back
Top Bottom