Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Browsing the M&N site just cuz (no intention of buying this go 'round) and wow didn't realize how much they reaching with some of these swingmans. Not even talking about those wack styles either, for just Raptors alone I'm not sure who ask for:
-Hakeem?! His knees were shot at this point of this career
-Chauncy home AND away! He wasn't a Big Shot yet
-Muggsy...I guess
-Oakley h+a (this one I can get behind)
-red J-Rose (if you're gonna do a skit and be the one who gets 81 dropped on ya)

I'm sure those looking for extra hipster cred are eagerly awaiting the Raptors Kenny Anderson and Alonzo Mourning.
Just cheeses me knowing this means authentics are clearly gonna be lower priority now
Waiting on the Araujo swingman

Absolutely not. Made In China unfortunately like everything else Mitchell & Ness manufactures nowadays.

I know firsthand because I have one of these jerseys myself.
Can I see pics. Was thinking of getting it might wait around and get a Nike one.

Also how are these rookie jerseys?
20409756-B8A7-4C79-947E-21EA6E4B613E.jpeg
161ECB2C-BA28-47E1-B946-A651DC900BA5.jpeg
7040E7DC-3A8A-47EB-AA35-ED562AD33936.jpeg

Wonder if the kobe jersey will be delayed even more due to current situation. still says ships June 15th but not sure that will stand. i cancelled my order awhile ago but it will be interesting to see....

Just a quick question... how does a champion Replica Fit? Let’s say I’m 44 in M&N authentic? What size should I get in champion replica? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom