Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wish our dollar wasnt so weak right now. Got my tax return and they ****ed up and blessed me :lol:

Bulls home authentics. Finally.
Grabbed em of BSTN.
Flourish.
C326ED50-07BE-4830-AEFA-EA34CFCF6BAB.jpeg

Anyone know who makes the best Lower Merion Kobe jersey?
I know Mitchell and Ness never made it. I found the Nike and a few other brands online but they all have the stupid wide shoulders.

Anyone know who makes the best Lower Merion Kobe jersey?
I know Mitchell and Ness never made it. I found the Nike and a few other brands online but they all have the stupid wide shoulders.
Thats because those are fake

Nike made swingman but they were pulled immediately. Very hard to find a legit one and if you do, probably going to cost you a pretty penny. Remember I had my money ready when they were gonna drop only to find out a week before that they weren't releasing,.

Thats because those are fake

Nike made swingman but they were pulled immediately. Very hard to find a legit one and if you do, probably going to cost you a pretty penny. Remember I had my money ready when they were gonna drop only to find out a week before that they weren't releasing,.
Then what's the deal with these?

Cuz it's a fake site
Real Lakers store- https://lakersstore.com/

thats exactly what i came across. Good to know its a fake site, i was tempted to pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom