Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yes indeed, but they made the 12 jersey... Washington was a chapter in his career, can’t skip over it imo. Still would cop lol

That 12 jersey is terrible too because the numbers are stitched when it should be screen-printed based on Bulls using ink for their numbers and letters during that season/era.

CCC0E1E2-1A55-4EA5-889A-D9CDA8DCD6EB.jpeg

I’d buy this pretty fast. Have the Nike swingman still back when it released.

Never.

And it's also not a good memory of seeing him waste his storied career in that uniform.

I mean, he did avg 20 ppg and play a full 82 at 39 years old, he also avg 22.9 as a 38 year old. How many NBA guards ending their career like that while being an all star? The Wizards were not a good team, but individual wise, that's no small feat. In comparison to other greats since him, you look at it differently now as time goes on.

I mean, he did avg 20 ppg and play a full 82 at 39 years old, he also avg 22.9 as a 38 year old. How many NBA guards ending their career like that while being an all star? The Wizards were not a good team, but individual wise, that's no small feat. In comparison to other greats since him, you look at it differently now as time goes on.

Semi relevant
Probably posted

He said some s*** about Kobe too lol

It doesn't mean crap with anything correlating with the Wizards compared to the astronomical feats he accomplished with the Bulls previously.

It doesn't mean crap with anything correlating with the Wizards compared to the astronomical feats he accomplished with the Bulls previously.

Let's just call it what it is, you prefer the Bulls version of MJ, I get it. And my memory prefers that version too, but the stats are what they are. I had to go back and look at it, and I still went "wow", and it's yet another amazing feat MJ has that people will go on and on around these parts about. Averaging that much in the NBA at that age still fits into the astronomical feats you speak of lol. With that being said, I don't like the Wizards MJ jersey as personal preference, but I understand why others do.

Let's just call it what it is, you prefer the Bulls version of MJ, I get it. And my memory prefers that version too, but the stats are what they are. I had to go back and look at it, and I still went "wow", and it's yet another amazing feat MJ has that people will go on and on around these parts about. Averaging that much in the NBA at that age still fits into the astronomical feats you speak of lol. With that being said, I don't like the Wizards MJ jersey as personal preference, but I understand why others do.

I'll always hate the Wizards MJ and I'm actually a huge Jordan fan saying this.

I'll always see MJ on the Wizards like how Hulk Hogan was in WCW because the zeniths of their careers being established in prior organizations will always be ingrained in my mind.

I use to be a pro Bulls MJ only until I went back and revisited Mike's tenure with the Wizards. It might be more impressive he carried that awful team, in his late 30s all the way to 40 and with bad knees. Averaged 20 a game using nothing but fade away jumpers and pump fakes. I would consider a 9/11 Wizards. Still need to fill out his Bulls jersey collection first.

Penny is so nice. Still have that on my list. I would also take a Nash and if the price is right a KJ.

Last edited:
Not sure what changed, they obviously had rights before, not sure why he won't sign on and let them release his jerseys.

id want M&N to replicate them better especially the cut of the jerseys across the board before they start making the old stuff again. jerseys look and fit like **** compared to the original stuff.

Had some great memories with Wizards MJ. I was there live when he schooled and dropped a prime Vince Carter and scored 32 on McGrady. At age 38, he was still much better than both. Only wing player who truly gave him fits was Kobe at that time.

Washington MJ era was wild, but it was (random) bonus MJ so all good with me :lol:

Couple weeks before his 39th birthday Mike dropped 51 on Charlotte without making a single 3 PTer :lol: :pimp:
Or how bout at 40 years old he went for 43 PTS / 10 REB / 4 STL one night against New Jersey :pimp:

gettyimages-1595733-2048x2048.jpg

Back
Top Bottom