Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This is now my 900th post on this site so I'm going to make it about my favorite sports team overall, the Lakers. Raiders & Dodgers are behind them in that order. This post will also be about one of my all-time favorite NBA legends and Lakers icon who is an imminent Hall Of Famer officially scheduled to be inducted this year, Kobe Bryant.

I had the crappy authentic Adidas jerseys in all 3 colors for years but never knew they were incorrectly stitched as layered when it should have been kiss-cut. So I decided to get a Mitchell & Ness version to be accurate.

I really hope Mitchell & Ness makes a purple 2008-09 jersey without the NBA Finals patch on it and more importantly, get the shade of purple correct for a needed change.

I'm also happy those Kobe IV pictured are still in good shape and they correlate perfectly with this jersey since they were out during the 2008-09 Lakers championship season. Good thing I didn't wear the hell out of them since I got them in 2009.

I actually got this jersey on Christmas Eve last year.
IMG_4156.JPG
IMG_4157.JPG

I think they just dropped or restocked on a ton of stuff. Hadn't seen this before

MJ 84 Olympic now up on M&N site...

Bulls authentic shorts restocked on MN. Given the last dance hype, is $106 best deal I’m gonna find on striped alternate shorts?

I think they just dropped or restocked on a ton of stuff. Hadn't seen this before
Had that for 2 years now lol how are they so behind other sites when they the ones that makes the product lol

Bulls authentic shorts restocked on MN. Given the last dance hype, is $106 best deal I’m gonna find on striped alternate shorts?

I didn’t see the white ones and I’m kinda glad and sad at the same time. That’s an impulse purchase I don’t need to be making today but I probably will make once they restock.

I didn’t see the white ones and I’m kinda glad and sad at the same time. That’s an impulse purchase I don’t need to be making today but I probably will make once they restock.

werd... i agree... dont need to be making purchases right now i had too many pickups recently lol... but i do need those white ones im glad they are nowhere to be seen

I got this 2003 NBA All-Star Game jersey of Kobe Bryant sometime in the first half of 2019. It was the second Kobe jersey I got last year. Perhaps I may regret not getting the true blue Jordan III when it was re-released in 2016 to wear with this jersey. Kobe actually wore that shoe in that game when he was a shoe free agent wearing different brands to make a decision.
IMG_4099.JPG
IMG_4100.JPG

I got this 2003 NBA All-Star Game jersey of Kobe Bryant sometime in the first half of 2019. It was the second Kobe jersey I got last year. Perhaps I may regret not getting the true blue Jordan III when it was re-released in 2016 to wear with this jersey. Kobe actually wore that shoe in that game when he was a shoe free agent wearing different brands to make a decision.
IMG_4099.JPG
IMG_4100.JPG
Man I should’ve got this back in ‘18 when it was on sale for $149 Damn Damn Damn....

R.I.P. Kobe & Gigi

Back
Top Bottom