Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I love it when jerseys arrive! That feeling in unmatched.

728181A0-DB04-4031-A59D-B7D19C2D4E08.jpeg
585074E0-73EA-4069-87DA-428F8C4A81CF.jpeg
7E65DFBB-FAEF-4DC1-ADCB-6ED57F95474F.jpeg
105FCA3E-DB82-464F-A555-E0AD150B7683.jpeg

where the hell u find that reef at?

I saw this on a few other sites. What’s different than the normal 88 jersey?

I don’t know, this is my first Mitchell and Ness Jordan and Basketball Jersey lmao. I have a Carlton Fisk White Sox Jersey From Back In The Day Lol

I saw this on a few other sites. What’s different than the normal 88 jersey?
I don’t know, this is my first Mitchell and Ness Jordan and Basketball Jersey lmao. I have a Carlton Fisk White Sox Jersey From Back In The Day Lol

Other than the Rookie joints, it's the only heat press models with the correct number fonts. It uses the softer mesh, too. It's a really good one to have in the collection, if you are a stickler for accuracy.

I just wish Fanatics/NBA store/M&N store would restock the red Jordan rookie warmup. Shouldn't have stalled on it. I like my Nike 8403 version, but this one is more to the original. Anyone have any tips on who may have one?

Last edited:
Same for me. I’ve been scouring for that 84 shooting shirt and zero luck. I came so close to pulling the trigger on it multiple times. With the renewed interest in Jordan stuff with the doc, I have to think a restock is inevitable. But who knows when that will be due to delays in production from the virus.

I tried again and this is what I got again.
1DC93910-C5C3-4A94-8468-273AE857FA62.png

Weird. I'm not getting any discount. What did you pick up? I wonder if it's that item? I'll probably go ahead and scoop up the rookie or one of The Dunk contest jersey, if I can get the deal.

Thanks just got one it’s a lot less after it’s in your cart
Np. I saw an e-mail thinking it's a preorder but it looks like they're in stock. Had to double up on that Shrug Game.

Fwiw, if you purchase 2 items you get free shipping($20worth)...and you can use 10intro for an extra $10 off. Solid deal since you also skip online taxes.

Back
Top Bottom