Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Np. I saw an e-mail thinking it's a preorder but it looks like they're in stock. Had to double up on that Shrug Game.

Fwiw, if you purchase 2 items you get free shipping($20worth)...and you can use 10intro for an extra $10 off. Solid deal since you also skip online taxes.
Damn I wish I knew that cause I’m thinking of getting the finals jersey. I got the shrug one.

M&N needs to stop messing around and re release those white Bulls shorts. I goofed not getting them off that bstn site when they still had them up.

man that blue KG is real man..

I need that at the right price tho man . smh

The swingman also seems nice for 130$ if you dont wanna spend too much
smjycp19063-mtiroya03kga_1.jpg

I just wish Fanatics/NBA store/M&N store would restock the red Jordan rookie warmup. Shouldn't have stalled on it. I like my Bike 8403 version, but this one is more to the original. Anyone have any tips on who may have one?
I have the original white warmup. Haven't seen any others out there.

Attachments

• 20200403_182657.jpg
    20200403_182657.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 20200403_182706.jpg
    20200403_182706.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 264
Anyone know how long it usually takes to get shipments from the UK Mitchell & Ness site? Just ordered some Shrug Game jerseys

Haven't been here in a while
When did m&n start making role player jerseys :lol:

They really saturated the market with authentic jerseys of lower tier or below superstar level players in the 2000s unfortunately especially circa 2003 to I want to say like 2005.

I believe that was one of their downfalls perhaps while Peter Caopolino owned and operated Mitchell & Ness because people weren't willing to throw away $300 apiece on less popular players.

I'm going to post this 1988-89 Bulls MJ jersey to coincide with The Last Dance airing later today. I'm aware today's segments will chronicle the Bulls' and Jordan's battles and wars with the Pistons and this was the jersey and shoes worn during that era. I'm glad I got the black/cement IV last May before I got the jersey immediately after last Thanksgiving.

I have a feeling "The Shot" that Jordan executed against the Cavaliers during the 1989 NBA Playoffs that Cavs fans old enough to recall and will dread in their lifetimes will be mentioned and/or shown in some capacity in today's segments.

This version of the Bulls jersey will always be my first memory of their uniforms especially with Jordan wearing it because I began watching NBA during that period.
IMG_4119.JPG
IMG_4115.JPG

Scooped those 93-94 Rockets road swingman shorts. Been eyeing them for a while, even though the pinstripe joints was calling me.

Back
Top Bottom