Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I saw the restock. I ordered one from Lids back in January with an expected ship date in June. I’m in no rush but should I go ahead and cancel the Lids order and get one direct from M&N?

Just don’t feel like waiting for the refund to hit my card... But I am worried about Lids cancelling the order...

Unless u plan on wearing prior to june I wouldn’t cancel lids order. F Mitchell and Ness! frfr

same size you wear in Nike shirts and most other shirts imo
Thanks for the reply. Back during the oversized days a 1x branded tee fit like a 3x. Then they switched to slimmer sizing and notes it on the website. Now it doesn’t really say. I wear a 3x in Nike but the shirts I want are only in 2x. I may just try my luck and hope they’re a little loose fitting,

Does anybody know where I can cop this in XL-XXL
C8E25D94-6928-40E4-A56A-1D7A6AA9A9F0.jpeg

Thanks for the reply. Back during the oversized days a 1x branded tee fit like a 3x. Then they switched to slimmer sizing and notes it on the website. Now it doesn’t really say. I wear a 3x in Nike but the shirts I want are only in 2x. I may just try my luck and hope they’re a little loose fitting,

I have a few 2XL M&N tees, size 2XL = 26/27 inches pit to pit. I purchase one size larger for the eventual shrink.

One of the adidas Swingmans I’m glad I copped back when it was released, as inaccurate as it is :lol: . I regret passing on the Spurs one back then, now.

Does anybody have a concrete answer as to why jerseys like this don’t happen through Mitchell & Ness? And by “like this”, I mean when they have the team jersey from that era produced for other players, and vice versa with the rights to produce the player on other jerseys. Is it simply a case of them not wanting to make it? You’d think a run of Rodman Lakers joints would be like printing money for them.

I'd for sure kill for one too. Regret not getting one of the Adidas ones so bad, can't even find them second hand either, all fakes. Hoping for a day M&N finally release it, maybe all this Last Dance hype will push them to. Was already pretty obscure that Adidas did considering he only played for the Lakers for like 30 games.

Wow those are necessary, probably just came out been checking everyday. Wait it out for now but if sizes start to disappear then cop. Most don shorts I’ve copped for $2-300, but for example the lakers joints I knew to cop at $400 cuz those weren’t going on no type of sale

I was just about to post those, not sure if its you or whoever was asking for authentic shorts :lol:

I don't think there will be a lot of demand for the Bucks pair but who knows...
Just keep checking up on them, if they’re sitting on sites for a while then a discount code will inevitably pop up. If sizes disappear off everywhere after a day or two then you know to cop. Cuz unlike kicks once most don shorts are gone good luck finding them anywhere

My opinion out of the three the bucks are the best. The warriors they went with those smaller letters which I don’t like. I have the purple raptors with the smaller letters and they just look off

Those Bucks are nice

still won't ever wear those or cop

Lakers home shorts would be the only ones but never in hell would I pay $400

Back
Top Bottom