Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

He means you clown, but you know that.

84 Olympic shorts are looking good. Will grab when there’s a better deal than 15%.

giphy.gif

Yea I dig those 84 Olympic shorts. Would need to put pockets on them. Need to find someone in the Houston/Cypress area that can do it.

He means you clown, but you know that.

84 Olympic shorts are looking good. Will grab when there’s a better deal than 15%.
No I didn’t know that. Maybe you and him can take y’all virginity away from each other......
I won’t judge y’all

sorry to hear that. i wonder why? i thought M&N only uses Royal mail? mine arrived Sunday, passed IPS inspections in NY and is now routed to Memphis; which is weird since I live in VA.
I’m in MD and mine was back in the UK.

The regular dons I can do and don’t look bad. The Chinese ones just ain’t it.

with that being said....anyone have any disco codes for oneness??.....

Never got the just don hype. Has nothing to do with the price either. The pockets are cool. But i don’t care for a big just don or team logo on the crotch area and the split two teams finals shorts don’t appeal to me either. If I like something and want it, I’ll find a way to get it. If I could get my hands on some just don stuff for cheap to resell I’d do that.

But who am I to tell another man what to do with their money or question what they like.

Never got the just don hype. Has nothing to do with the price either. The pockets are cool. But i don’t care for a big just don or team logo on the crotch area and the split two teams finals shorts don’t appeal to me either. If I like something and want it, I’ll find a way to get it. If I could get my hands on some just don stuff for cheap to resell I’d do that.

But who am I to tell another man what to do with their money or question what they like.
I respect it, not everyone has to like it that’s cool. But a lot of cats are like homie on the last page who have to buy the flagrant version cuz they won’t or can’t drop $400 or cop the real deal on sale, that’s the corny part to me.

With that said if the 20% increases at some point or if I wind up getting unemployment from the last two months ima have to do a little bit of shopping lol

Back
Top Bottom