Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ebbets used to let you stack codes too.

I love their jackets but they’re too much for me.

These joints here, unreal

6F5C6F56-D2F8-4AB9-B581-5CD863A52E17.jpeg
2901F5D9-73A6-4373-868B-AF47C8019E14.jpeg
8643A6E2-143E-48CD-A848-A02B7A3F6813.jpeg
126A392E-3567-440D-B18B-BCAAC94EEB5C.jpeg

Cop the sixers pair too, they’re up for $360.
All those shorts that are up I already got. At $280 I’m really tempted to buy a couple of those laker joints, could probably even flip em for more.
now Bert. Bert. here’s your chance
Want the home yellow :lol:

Want the home yellow :lol:
Now you’re Wylin lol. It’s like seeing bred 1s for 30% off and saying nah I don’t wanna cop I want fragments.
I don’t really wanna tie my bread up but copping those and the sixers you could make money flipping em

Now you’re Wylin lol. It’s like seeing bred 1s for 30% off and saying nah I don’t wanna cop I want fragments.
I don’t really wanna tie my bread up but copping those and the sixers you could make money flipping em

you mind if I ask where you flip them? Like local, eBay, Mercari?

That might be a glitch don’t know if they gonna honor 20% off in addition to the price the dons are now

Crazy steal on those just don's...Esp the Lakers..Wonder why those are maked down to $280 as opposed to the other ones at $360

Copped the Bulls, crazy amount of money but the 20% off soften the blow.

Was literally 1 click away from hitting the submit button, glad I scrolled down in this page lol.

Thanks for the code.

Not a fan of the purple shorts at all bruh

Back
Top Bottom