Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bulls Dons came in yesterday. Don’t ban me!
E5CC1E45-FCE9-484F-B0F1-7CA4A853B1CA.jpeg

I’m almost tempted to drop that full price, that auburn color is too fire
Just just now jumping back into the loop on jerseys and shorts my man. How do NBA shorts fit because I haven't worn any in a few years. I'm like 6'0 and 205 and I want to order a few pairs but I don't want to get them too big or too small.

Just just now jumping back into the loop on jerseys and shorts my man. How do NBA shorts fit because I haven't worn any in a few years. I'm like 6'0 and 205 and I want to order a few pairs but I don't want to get them too big or too small.
For shorts Large or maaayybe an xl should be good. You can tie the waistband up or loosen it up. The leg opening is similar so in theory most people can fluctuate between 2 or 3 different sizes. Now jerseys fit different. The torso area is kinda tight if you’re fat

For shorts Large or maaayybe an xl should be good. You can tie the waistband up or loosen it up. The leg opening is similar so in theory most people can fluctuate between 2 or 3 different sizes. Now jerseys fit different. The torso area is kinda tight if you’re fat
Thanks my man I appreciate the response.

MN shipped for me as well. Copped the JD Road Lakers in my size off a late restock!

Always wanted the home, but the away is just as good too especially not having to pay retail for it too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom