Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Can anyone please verify if the 1991-92 Nuggets rainbow jerseys should have a nameplate on them? I was considering a Dikembe Mutombo jersey and I didn't see a nameplate on the royal blue version that's currently out.

I inquired about the nameplate because I have both the 1987-88 Alex English jerseys in white and royal and they both have nameplates on them. But I stupidly got a size 54 in both back in 2003. I'm in the process of getting rid of the royal one now and hopefully I can get rid of the white one later on. That's why I'm looking into Mutombo as a substitute since they haven't made English since the 2000s.

Perhaps the Nuggets eliminated nameplates before Mutombo got drafted by them in 1991. Any verification would be appreciated.

No nameplate, they did away with them....

Denver3.jpg
Denver4.jpg

No nameplate, they did away with them....

Denver3.jpg
Denver4.jpg

Thanks a lot for verifying especially with a visual version like that.

Too bad the Mitchell & Ness version won't have the same quality mesh material and proportionate size holes like the Made In U.S.A. Champion one you have.

At least they got the lack of nameplate correct and interior in white color. The interior of both of the oversized ones I have have the same color of interior corresponding with the exterior color of the jerseys. I always wondered why some authentic jerseys had a white interior color as opposed to the color that supposed to correspond with the exterior.

I actually have that Gary in white from way back early thousands crazy but is like 10x lol is huge I’m gonna need too tailor it ...

I see a couple Dream Team jerseys on the M&N site. Do they ever add the newer teams? Looking for a Kobe 10. Any insight?

I’d cop that 94-95 sonics as well. Had it in the jersey era In a size 60, but sold that and the 88-89 isiah Thomas because they weren’t stitched. Feel dumb for that reasoning and for copping a size 60.

but that one is high on my list if they release it again.

a Jordan jersey, White chocolate and PHX shorts

got em for cheap but kinda garbage, gonna email them Thursday and get a refund if it doesn't update by then.

bet they give me the run around
They ain’t gonna refund you if it’s held up by customs man :lol:

It’s out of their control, they’re just gonna tell you to keep waiting because they have no way of rerouting the stuff they already sent you

Back
Top Bottom