Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Somehow I went from getting M&N site ad to this in here
20200629_150745.jpg

Currently, I’m looking for a white based mesh shirt that can go with any shoe color (white, red, blue, yellow, black). Does anyone have any suggestions?

I actually remember the first ones that say Just Don across, I don't like those. They look like fakes.

I've seen that blue pair before that says KNICKS, I thought those were some hat surgeon type customs. Didn't know they were real.

White Knicks and white Magic pair are FIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEE
I should’ve had the white Knicks. My boy ordered for me but never replied when they asked for a pic of his ID and they cancelled :smh:

I should’ve had the white Knicks. My boy ordered for me but never replied when they asked for a pic of his ID and they cancelled :smh:

I remembered I ordered a JD hat from RSVP back 7 years ago & they asked for an ID as well.

Hopefully those policies dont exist anymore cause people have lives. Can't be responding on whim like they want. :smh:

PO

I remembered I ordered a JD hat from RSVP back 7 years ago & they asked for an ID as well.

Hopefully those policies dont exist anymore cause people have lives. Can't be responding on whim like they want. :smh:

PO
lol only had that happen to me a couple of times before, them and GOAT. ****s ridiculous :smh:
cats acting like I spent 40 bands with em outta nowhere or some ****

Green is my favorite color . trust me I think green bay got some fire stuff :smokin but I ain't buying it. Also ready for this season. I think we got y'all game 2 or 3.
Yea unfortunately I think the current GB logo sucks, the throwback stuff way better, acme packers stuff :pimp:
And we’ll see if the season starts regular, afc gonna be interesting

White dram team shorts back in stock at M&N:
Currently, I’m looking for a white based mesh shirt that can go with any shoe color (white, red, blue, yellow, black). Does anyone have any suggestions?
WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?
I am getting rid of my authentic and swingman shorts, all size XL and worn once or twice. Selling due to 60lbs weight loss.

Letting go of my chicago dons sz M (too tight in waist) and my blk pinstripe bulls sz M (authentic). for what i paid. PM me

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a site with a decent selection of mitchell and ness swingman shorts? They seem to have dried up.

Back
Top Bottom