Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Do you guys know if you can “exchange” shorts on M & N website store that are on “Final Sale” discounted price? Dont want my money back just want a different size.

Do you guys know if you can “exchange” shorts on M & N website store that are on “Final Sale” discounted price? Dont want my money back just want a different size.

As long as the tags are still intact you are good.

No exchange. You have to return it and make a separate order on the size you need. You can't just send it in and ask them to send the size you need. It's a stupid policy when you think about it, but that's how they operate. It's like you have to be prepared to double order.

No exchange. You have to return it and make a separate order on the size you need. You can't just send it in and ask them to send the size you need. It's a stupid policy when you think about it, but that's how they operate. It's like you have to be prepared to double order.

I exchanged a jersey before with no problem. They must have changed the policy.

That “Final Sale” label scares me like they gonna say cus they are a “Final Sale” your stuck with them?

Braves jersey.jpg
Got a grail in today:emoji_raised_hands: Quality is crazy!

Finally, $108 still expensive with the 20. May just pull anyway

Not one to ever complain about shipping bc I have more stuff than I could prob ever wear....but M&N tripping. I ordered almost 2 weeks ago and still no shipping notification or nothing. I know it’s backed up somewhat but come on. I ordered from hibbett Sunday at midnight and it’ll be here tomorrow lol. Also ordered from Macy’s Thursday and got it today. They gotta do just a lil better

Yea saw that. They charge tax tho which if I gotta pay full price, was atleast tryna avoid tax
Yea they went from the best place to cop to the worst. I’m still holding out on that three pack to hit discount. Got both Aba joints for 348 after tax and those ain’t even drop anywhere practically so **** that not doing full 400 on that pack yet. If they start disappearing then they got it for bucks and maybe rockets

Yea I’m kind of irritated that I’m still waiting on shipping for stuff ordered more than a week ago. Ordered something from fanatics last Wednesday last week and got the whole order they split up into two last Friday.

Back
Top Bottom