Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Really contemplating getting those Kings shorts but for some reason I’m kind of hesitant because of the Lakers/Kings rivalry from back in the day and of course I’m a Lakers fan 🤔

“Both teams played hard”

F3C9892E-8F95-4FDE-BD2C-6858BD302822.jpeg

My dream team Jordan jersey is arriving and UPS wants me to pay $65 in brokerage fees if I don’t self-clear it myself. **** UPS lol

Wish i didnt sleep on those 02 03 cuse shorts on 19nine

Yooooo you gotta be on it lol. I signed up for emails and stock be gone in less than an hour off a FSR, it's crazy.

Kicking myself for not scooping that Sheed last year, and that home Penny is so necessary.

Yooooo you gotta be on it lol. I signed up for emails and stock be gone in less than an hour off a FSR, it's crazy.

Kicking myself for not scooping that Sheed last year, and that home Penny is so necessary.

stuff used to sit on their site forever and I was never sure of the quality. Just saw a StJohns pair available in my size so scooped em up. Hopefully the quality is there

stuff used to sit on their site forever and I was never sure of the quality. Just saw a StJohns pair available in my size so scooped em up. Hopefully the quality is there

The quality is definitely there. I got a pair of the UCONN '99 Road shorts a month or so back. They took most of their stock off for a bit, and decided to add pockets to the college shorts....(I think they lurk this thread :lol: ), now they put the shorts with pockets back up and they can't keep them in stock.

My dream team Jordan jersey is arriving and UPS wants me to pay $65 in brokerage fees if I don’t self-clear it myself. **** UPS lol

I have a J.E. shipment coming in next week and I'm dreading the charges and dealing with that BS. UPS is the worst.

wombat wombat :pimp: good pickup, I have those too.

I checked email and got caught up and peeped later....gone.

I remember when their shorts would sit lol

Anywhere to find a Kobe 1996-1998 Purple 8 besides the ones on NBA/Lids/etc? Want to avoid M&N is possible because their customer service sucks (returns, etc).

Back
Top Bottom