Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Be careful when ordering from fanatics someone got a fake jersey from them .
0] but how??
Someone buys a real, returns a fake

they won’t know the difference

What Bert. Bert. said. Get a fake for cheap, buy a legit one, send the fake back, and you got a legit jersey for the fake price. Never personally done this, nor would I, but I know some shady MFers that have.

Ever check out U.S. to Canada re-shipping services? may save you a bit. I either do that or ship to my friends in the U.S. and they send to me.

I actually have a family members address to use in the US, I just chose to get them shipped to Canada this time so I can rock my shorts while the weather is still nice and I rather not hassle them of shipping my stuff when I already use their address lol

I’m one of them

But I also can’t imagine wearing a team I hate and call a joke all the time.
Yeah, personally I can’t wear any rivals of my team. I live in Philly so people will check me on it. After the Kawhi shot that sent the sixers home in game 7, I immediately put my raptors jerseys and warmup on eBay. I wouldn’t be able to wear that crap for years after that.

^ exactly... im a knicks fan but i got almost every jordan jersey... yes he killed the knicks but at the same time he was my favorite player growing up just hated him when he played the knicks... but still need his jerseys and kicks...and if they release a reggie miller jersey once again im a cop too... i need that flo-jo joint asap

NBA is fair game to me but the Wizards were never relevant enough to have a true rival.

Football, nah. You’d NEVER catch me in Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles gear. Hell I’m second guessing a Falcons Vick jersey because of what he did to my team during the Monday Night Massacre. Side-eyed anyone who rocked a DJax jersey when he came to WSH.

For me my teams rivals are ruled out when it comes to apparel/jerseys. They gotta be a high level goat status for me to break it. IE all my Jordan jerseys.

F Celtics
F Clippers
F GSW
F Sac Queens

I rather tongue kiss Leslie Jones than rock they gear
I’m the same about the lakers. Made an exception for Kobe after his passing and thawing of the heart seeing the dad side of him. Still hard to wear that jersey.

I’m the same about the lakers. Made an exception for Kobe after his passing and thawing of the heart seeing the dad side of him. Still hard to wear that jersey.
1597463558198.gif

Won't catch me in Brewers (even though all of their new Nike jerseys are fantastic) or Cardinals gear, or PIstons. Most everything else is fair game.

Back
Top Bottom