Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

791B4E38-5C16-4EB7-9722-CE7AAEDCA936.jpeg

Y'all different, need some standards or something.

I haven't worn another team's jersey since the jersey era so probably 04 or 05 and back then I wasn't wearing rivals or teams I hated.

But I wasn't even talking about wearing other teams, I mean wearing teams you hate. Don't know how y'all do it.

I got banned from the NBA thread arguing with people about the Knicks when Carmelo was a free agent and I see some of those people who ****ted all over the Knicks posting their jerseys. **** weird as **** to me.

lol man, I can't wear nothing but pistons jerseys

they don't even make any players worth wearing and we been stuck wearing the same trash jerseys for almost 20 years now

Y'all different, need some standards or something.

I haven't worn another team's jersey since the jersey era so probably 04 or 05 and back then I wasn't wearing rivals or teams I hated.

But I wasn't even talking about wearing other teams, I mean wearing teams you hate. Don't know how y'all do it.

I got banned from the NBA thread arguing with people about the Knicks when Carmelo was a free agent and I see some of those people who ****ted all over the Knicks posting their jerseys. **** weird as **** to me.

raw (8).gif

I’m a die hard Lakers fan
So I have hard no nos on certain team stuff
Like I’ll never wear Boston stuff, I’ll never rock spurs stuff, or pistons stuff, and I don’t rock suns stuff from the years they were our rivals; no 76ers stuff or cavs stuff either lol or the year Shaq won with Miami shorts

it’s petty but whatever

New pickups! 1940s Brooklyn Dodgers baby blue and white Mitchell & Ness authentics, size Large. The history on all the years these were worn is a bit iffy, but it seems as if the blue was at least worn in 1944 (making this a Gil English; if they were worn in 1947-48 this would be a Duke Snider), and the white is 1948, worn by Jackie Robinson. Beautiful jerseys in person!

BrooklynDodgersMN7.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN8.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN9.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN10.jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 7.59.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.59.22 PM.png

Last edited:
New pickups! 1940s Brooklyn Dodgers baby blue and white Mitchell & Ness authentics, size Large. The history on all the years these were worn is a bit iffy, but it seems as if the blue was at least worn in 1944 (making this a Gil English; if they were worn in 1947-48 this would be a Duke Snider), and the white is 1948, worn by Jackie Robinson. Beautiful jerseys in person!

BrooklynDodgersMN7.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN8.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN9.jpeg
BrooklynDodgersMN10.jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 7.59.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.59.22 PM.png

I didn’t know Jackie wore these. I know he wore them with the minor league team but I thought they had stopped wearing them when he got to the Dodgers. I’ve never seen it.

I didn’t know Jackie wore these. I know he wore them with the minor league team but I thought they had stopped wearing them when he got to the Dodgers. I’ve never seen it.

They're kind of hard to find, the blue one is more common. There's also different versions of this Jackie with different font numbers (mine is the most accurate). They did wear these for sure in 1948, I've also heard 1947 but can't confirm that.

They're kind of hard to find, the blue one is more common. There's also different versions of this Jackie with different font numbers (mine is the most accurate). They did wear these for sure in 1948, I've also heard 1947 but can't confirm that.

Any idea the last time they made the white Jackie?

I got the Ebbets minor league Jackie but that one is crazy.

Still have a grey Monarchs just sitting in my cart

Any idea the last time they made the white Jackie?

I got the Ebbets minor league Jackie but that one is crazy.

Still have a grey Monarchs just sitting in my cart

I don't know exactly but it's been a very long time. It has the size "L" tag in the neck with thin paper, which they haven't done in 15+ years.

Only team jerseys I’m wearing that’s not my team is Roberto Clemente, Jackie Robinson, Percy Miller and Steve McNair. Possibly Iverson and that’s because of some personal reasons.

Which is why I’m always asking for some Pro Bowl and All Star jerseys!!!!!

Mitchell & Ness, I would love a baby blue McNair Oilers jersey.

Back
Top Bottom