Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nothing like the feeling when a grail has arrived.

D45D57B0-1005-46B0-8A9E-477AA4694828.jpeg
I think you have fully convinced of anyone that had doubts about this jersey prior to this pic to cop it. Including me 😂

Not sure the NBA would ever green light it because of Malice at the Palace but I really need a white pinstripe Jermaine O’Neal Pacers authentic. If not one of the players from the 2000 Finals.

The white pinstripe Pacers jersey was just beautiful.
I want the reggie or Artest version of this jersey.

I would love to have the MJ UNC jersey as part of my collection, and for the right price would even buy it. But that doesn't change the fact that jersey definitely does not look good. It is extremely underwhelming.

Seeing all these Jordan UNC jersey posts got me wishing I didn't get my Jordan Brand jersey in like 2001 when I was wearing everything two sizes too big. :rofl:

Sometimes getting stuff too big comes in handy, because I got a Vince Carter UNC jersey I got in like 96 (7th Grade) that actually fits me now. Same for all my Champion replicas I got as a kid in the 90s. They were all 40's and 44's.

Jordan UNC joint landed. Annnnnd ima have give it 6/10.
it Feels like a practice jersey. Maybe thats accurate for the times but somthing I’m not use to. As weknow the lettering is small. Mine is a 52 and the lettering barely goes down past my chest.

im glad to have it for the collection but it coulda been better 🤷🏾‍♂️
8D770E2A-879A-4A29-A4E4-63B29FC375F7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom