Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

not m&n, but looks like the blue laker jerseys are coming back for 2021.

la-lakers-new-uniform-leak-2020-2021-los-angeles-lakers-lebron-james-new-jersey-sportslogosnet.jpg

thats how they look lol

just got that one in today, they put the price tag that goes on the tag on the bag for mine, but yess the jerseys look so much smaller.

That and they are extremely tapered form the arm holes. I think I've mentioned it before, it's extremely annoying, especially for someone with more glutes than the average person. My white finals isn't bad but the Rookie and even more so the 60th anniversary ones are extremely tapered.

Lebron james 09 all star jersey $141 on fanatics deal ends soon and you can go on raise and get a gift card to get it a little under $130

Clutch. Thanks! I was browsing the site and M&N authentics, but it doesn't come up with that search. It seems to only come up under "Lebron" or "Lebron jersey"

I was on there around noon today and searched "Mitchell and Ness Jerseys" and it was the first thing to pop up. I've been waiting all day for the cancelation email but nothing yet. That jersey has not been on the website, then out of nowhere it appears with a FSR 60% off. Just seemed really fishy.

Back
Top Bottom