Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Joined Oct 24, 2010
Those Webber’s have been in there forever in full sizes. Seems like if your a size 36 you can hold out and they eventually go on steep discount there

Joined Oct 24, 2010
jordan jerseys MnN.jpg

Guys, can anyone who has both of these Jordan jerseys confirm if the sizing is the same on them?

I have the white '97/98 and the large fits me ok:

23 inches pit to pit
32.5 inches length

Desperate to add the 45 to my collection but the seller says it is only 30 inches in length.

Sick of M&N fussing with the sizes and making these things shorter than they should be.

Any advice appreciated!
They’ll be the same size

Joined Dec 9, 2017
Those Webber’s have been in there forever in full sizes. Seems like if your a size 36 you can hold out and they eventually go on steep discount there
Trust me I had been holding out for months prices at $160 and thought that was a good deal. Randomly checked today and saw them at that price. And they’ve only had a small the whole time I’ve seen them

Joined Jul 24, 2013
bad for resell. i made some mistakes buying 36 instead of 40 for MN NBA, and have been trying to offload them for below retail. no dice.
Ha yea I was just joking. But yes you are right about no resell. When I first started getting M&N I didn't know what size to get and they ended up being too small. I put the jerseys up 50% off retail, BNWT, some still in the factory packaging, and it still took me forever to get rid of them.

Joined Mar 20, 2017
Ha yea I was just joking. But yes you are right about no resell. When I first started getting M&N I didn't know what size to get and they ended up being too small. I put the jerseys up 50% off retail, BNWT, some still in the factory packaging, and it still took me forever to get rid of them.
Thats why I hit up HWF lol
He bought everything no questions asked

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Yeah I can definitely co-sign on that 42/extra medium. The chest and length of a 44 is too much for me, but I just need a little extra room around the waist/glute area than a 40 typically gives because they are so tapered. The Swingman are even worse unfortunately.

Joined Aug 10, 2003
im not sure with the current authentics but the swingmans fit great... perfect width and length on the jersey... i should just bring that jersey to the cleaners when altering my mitchell and ness joints

Joined Aug 10, 2003
i could never find that LT or simms jersey in my size smh... ended up just getting an Eli jersey just to have a giants jersey since im a fan

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now