Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

There's nothing really new on the Fanatics/NBA Store website because it's just a good amount of previous inventory of some jerseys that have been restocked recently.

He also got hooked up with Reebok Question shoes in custom Lakers colors during his sneaker free agency.
There was also a stipulation in the split that he could not wear shoes from the same brand for X amount of consecutive games, I want to say it was 3-4 games. So he HAD TO mix it up.

FML I am a *$&# hypocrite. Deep breath and repeat the line, "the wife doesn't need to know". I'd be annoyed if next week 60%. Time to liquidate some stuff to help offset the cost.

Capture.JPG

Anyone know if the grizzlies Just Don shorts has the same waistband as the regular M@N version? I’m hesitating in pulling the trigger because I don’t like the regular version because of this

Happy I thought about it over night. Got the Griz shorts just now. Just got a large. Hope that waist band ain’t bad. If it is, I’m doubling up my gym sessions lol.

Happy I thought about it over night. Got the Griz shorts just now. Just got a large. Hope that waist band ain’t bad. If it is, I’m doubling up my gym sessions lol.
Just follow the MN shorts size chart "waist-relaxed", and you should be okay.

There was also a stipulation in the split that he could not wear shoes from the same brand for X amount of consecutive games, I want to say it was 3-4 games. So he HAD TO mix it up.

Thanks for the reminder.

That's right, I forgot about that stipulation during his sneaker free agency. I think he only tried out Nike/Jordan & Reebok in games during that season.

I really hope Jordan Brand releases both of the custom VII he wore one day. I always thought those were the best pairs he wore that season.

FML I am a *$&# hypocrite. Deep breath and repeat the line, "the wife doesn't need to know". I'd be annoyed if next week 60%. Time to liquidate some stuff to help offset the cost.
I feel like we all do this lol, but rarely actually works out. I just end up keeping the chopping block stuff or it’s a hassle to sell shxt for the low

Back
Top Bottom