Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nike Jordan

Supporter
Joined Jun 27, 2002
I haven't bought off the M&N site since the $100 sale in 2014.

I've gotten them mostly off eBay since.

Joined Dec 9, 2017
How do ya’ll go about the quickest way of getting rid of some stuff? I did it, got the Jazz and Grizz JD’s so I want to get rid of my regular authentics.

Joined Jul 29, 2012
Oneness now at 50%

Works on Just Dons. Too bad I ordered a little early with the 40% off sale a few days ago. Enjoy!!!

Joined Jul 29, 2012
Yeah they got me too. But like I said, wasted 40 bucks on worst things.
I take blame. I got too excited when I saw the sale, bought my gear, and posted asap in this thread.

Although, this is the first time I saw oneness have a 50% off for black friday. Usually, their 50% off deals are end of season or random days for short intervals.

Joined May 16, 2015
BSTN has a 25% off everything sale right now code ALL25. I haven’t ordered from them yet so can’t vouch for them. And not sure if they will have a better offer tomorrow or on cyber Monday.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now