Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Grey Iverson authentic
Screenshot_20211209-073350_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211209-073354_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211209-073357_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211209-073400_Instagram.jpg
I didn’t think it would ever come out.

Hopefully that grey Iverson will pop up on the site within the next couple of days too. Want to cop for at least 15% off.

Nothing the flagship store or M&N advertises on social media ever makes it to the website, let alone for discount (i.e. Tim Hardaway Heat, we got the Zo version instead) they know what they are doing and I doubt what you mentioned would become reality.

I called the flagship store because I was looking for some of the new NFL authentics and they have them in stock. The guy who answered the phone went to look up when they will be having another sale and then told me that on December 13th they will be having a 35% off sale but it will exclude new releases. He mentioned that new releases are not considered new after two weeks. It seems like the flagship store is better than the M&N site ever will be.

I was more-so going along with how these retailers can sell at a huge discount and still profit at the end.

Greed drives these “retail” prices.

It's just simple strategy.

They purposely charge ridiculous retail prices, this way when they do crazy markdowns it looks like you're getting a deal.

This also makes people willing to spend more $ on their other items because they think they're being treated fairly.

Just an easy way to exploit consumers.

I called the flagship store because I was looking for some of the new NFL authentics and they have them in stock. The guy who answered the phone went to look up when they will be having another sale and then told me that on December 13th they will be having a 35% off sale but it will exclude new releases. He mentioned that new releases are not considered new after two weeks. It seems like the flagship store is better than the M&N site ever will be.

Can phone orders still be done from the flag ship store? It's been a while.

Gonna inquire about the grey Iverson jersey. But I won't lose any sleep if they're gone. MN store be trying to play that Nike hype game. I'm not playing that game.

Back
Top Bottom