Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1.jpg
images (10).jpeg

Too much or just right

1CDB9DFB-0473-42AE-B47A-5C48B8EF6ED8.jpeg
A63DFCD4-D302-4D29-96FE-7EE78B870736.jpeg

Does anyone know how the 1988 ASG jersey runs size wise? Found a good deal on eBay through Hardframes but not sure if the Medium is a “small fitting” medium (like the Suns Nash or 2001 black Iverson) or regular sized medium (if that makes sense).

On another note. It looks like the fanatics gift cards aren’t on Costco right now. Was going to pull the trigger on something last night. Went to order some gift cards and they weren’t up.

Got that 2010 Griffey BP ordered on Fanatics. On the M&N site its listed at $130, but Fanatics has it listed at $99.99 and has it on sale for $69.99.

On another note. It looks like the fanatics gift cards aren’t on Costco right now. Was going to pull the trigger on something last night. Went to order some gift cards and they weren’t up.

Yeah for some reason they took them down.

I had the 4 pack in my cart in the morning, forgot to check out and when I came back in the afternoon, the deal was gone.

New egg does have 50 dollar gift cards for 40 though and you can buy a maximum of 6.

Never understood going to a game and sitting so far away. Just doesn’t seem like a good time to me, respectfully.

I totally agree with that because it's basically just going there to fill up an arena or a stadium. It's like seeing a bunch of ants on a court or a field.

It's only worth going to a game if you can get a good seat. Or in my case when I was able to sneak down to a better seat when I used to go to Rams or Dodgers games in the past by knowing where an empty seat was.

I'll always remember how I had it good at Dodger Stadium with some of the ushers enabling me to sit in their field level sections despite walking in with a cheap ticket designated for an upper level hood seat.

Back
Top Bottom