Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Fanatics must be going through it.

All of the discount fanatic gift card deals are gone. Costco, new egg and sams club offers are gone.

The Magic Daft day dons just hit fanatics.

Thanks for the heads up, i grabbed them last night and they already shipped. Those were some of my most wanted shorts from the new drop. I just need the Kings ones now and ill good for a long time

New pick ups. I know Stephon Marbury's stint with the Nets was brief but this style/cut resonates with me.
PXL_20230329_160333199.jpg PXL_20230329_160352929.jpg

C. Webb was a stud. Who could forget about the Fab Five.
PXL_20230329_160304936.jpg PXL_20230329_160315251.jpg

Works on the Orlando shorts. But I want that oneness deal. 50 off or bust.
💯....if I really want it I might do 40% if there is no shipping or tax...but the days of dropping $280 or more on Don's is over for me. I'm trying to save bread so I can cop those pine green 4's and right now it looks like I'll have to pay double. But actually it makes sense that M&N is doing these sales since Fanatics owns them now...Fanatics always has the Don's at 30% now

💯....if I really want it I might do 40% if there is no shipping or tax...but the days of dropping $280 or more on Don's is over for me. I'm trying to save bread so I can cop those pine green 4's and right now it looks like I'll have to pay double. But actually it makes sense that M&N is doing these sales since Fanatics owns them now...Fanatics always has the Don's at 30% now

great observation, yeah was hesitant to pull trigger on the chicago beginnings pair for 270$ shipped and the longer i wait the longer i dont regret missing that deal.

The sunny weather got me in a good mood today and I would’ve finally bit on that blue Penny for 30% off but of course, it’s excluded:smh:

how does it fit?

large left but im usually XL

Havent tried on yet but it looks like a typical classic fit tee to me so a little on the baggier side imo, you should be ok if you like more of a custom fit.

The cotton seems much thiner than the Georgetown tee I have from M&N which is super thick. Was hoping it was thicker but the price was right so Im not mad.

Back
Top Bottom