Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I haven't bought a M&N jersey since my xxxl days lol. How do their jerseys fit, I wear a L shirt should I get a L jersey?

THIS. Looking to pick up my first M&N NFL jersey. Should I go with a large?

Copped the throwback Kobe for $100. Thanks OP!

View media item 997574
I wanted that one but grabbed the rookie instead. Plus I copped a Drexler too.
7226_302_96kbrya_1_l.jpg

7226_322_83cdrex_1_l.jpg

damn im 6' 0" 170 and was thinking of going with small. you got me second guessing myself now haha. i thought M&N nba jerseys ran huge

I'm 5'10, 175 and in the same boat :lol:

I want a Vancouver Grizzlies jersey and was thinking about getting a medium

nah man go M; believe me

damn i really want the nash black suns jersey but they only have small and large. now im torn...:smh: when i log out and view prices at full price the nash pops back up in medium but for the sale price theres no medium :stoneface:

I'm 5'10, 175 and in the same boat :lol:

I want a Vancouver Grizzlies jersey and was thinking about getting a medium

such a tough call haha i went to the local mall to try em on but the smallest size my local shop had was larges in all their M&N nba jerseys smh.

I think I'm copping the M. Did you try on any of the L's at the shop?

naw man didnt do it. manager was being a B about letting me try on the M&N ones when i asked. i might just roll with the small and hope for the best. worse case i just return it. that black nash is the only jersey i wanted bad enough to spend 100 haha

LoL ... Why dudes getting mad ... do you playas ... I'm good without one. Was a SRS question too haven't seen someone wearing a jersey in forever ..

Youve never been to an NFL game huh. Must live in a city without a pro sports team

naw man didnt do it. manager was being a B about letting me try on the M&N ones when i asked. i might just roll with the small and hope for the best. worse case i just return it. that black nash is the only jersey i wanted bad enough to spend 100 haha

:lol:

The funny thing is...I've been talking about coppin' a Vancouver teal jersey for the longest, but never wanted to pay $300+ for one. This is a sign telling me to cop now. I was hoping to find a Penny Hardway Magic jersey, but the white one is $300 :smh:

They have a Jackie Robinson jersey. They might have two different ones up.

Bo Jackson football jersey is $100 but not the baseball.

BP jerseys aren't discounted. New jerseys aren't discounted either.

These jerseys run true to size or a little big. If you wear an M, get an M jersey. It will fit properly. If you want it loose, then go up your normal shirt size. Hope this helps some of you.

Last edited:
Make sure you guys order the correct size.

You can not change it once the order has been placed. I ordered a size S (i'm 5'7 180) but tried changing it to a M.

Was unable to do so.

Damn there's some good ones they didnt drop the price on...

Havent rocked in a Jersey in yeeeaarrrrss
laugh.gif

I wouldnt mind that GP and Bobby Hull for that price though

Back
Top Bottom