Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I want some AI rookie shorts and black shooting star shorts

Travesty a Philly based company hasn't produced Sixers shorts

Are you in Toronto? I go to Studio Kim on King West.
Thanks bruddah. :pimp:

Word ima have to hit up ur lady she did a good job.

These shorts got me wantin to go off but retail is tooo much lol. Did it once with the raps and it hurt i wont lie. Got sonics magic lakers and knicks on my hit list

I'll try to get more details on shorts releasing early next year. Was told the list last night but I didn't really pay attention too well. I also rather not put out misinformation and get anyone excited for no reason.

The one pair that I'm excited about is all star related. Don't want to throw it out there because the way it was described to me made me laugh and not too sure he's right. :lol:

Zippers on BBALL shorts is a negative IMO

Man I think we all slept on warriors shorts when they were on sale on urban outfitters website...smh

I think what I'll do with my shorts is first take a BS pair of shorts to tailor and ask them to add one pocket just to see their work...hard to trust them off back with a $125 item....the pics of completed Bulls should make it much easier to explain tho....

ALFO01542-X2.jpg

Lol this guys always rockin a size too small.

Whos that bootleg charles barkley at the bottom

how early does MN drop items in the morning [emoji]128064[/emoji]

No standard time, but my guess would be 9-10am.

Now, how to finesse and get that Griffey home jersey at a nice discount?.... :lol:

Last edited:
Has anyone in here copped from ebbet's field?

If I remember correctly, I think someone posted some in here from them, I looked but I can't find?

How's sizing and quality on them?

I was thinking about pulling the trigger

Back
Top Bottom