Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Has anyone in here copped from ebbet's field?

If I remember correctly, I think someone posted some in here from them, I looked but I can't find?

How's sizing and quality on them?

I was thinking about pulling the trigger

I should know soon. Placed an order around Father's Day.

Medium bro if you saying you 5'9 unless you got a belly wit that 150 you done then go large .

Last edited:

If I remember correctly, I think someone posted some in here from them, I looked but I can't find?

My dad has the Santurce Clemente away one. Me and him are the same size so the size is true to size and the quality is great. I'm waiting to get my money up to get the home jersey for myself

I should know soon. Placed an order around Father's Day.

My dad has the Santurce Clemente away one. Me and him are the same size so the size is true to size and the quality is great. I'm waiting to get my money up to get the home jersey for myself
thanks for the info gentlemen

im 6'1.

jerseys aint posed to fit like a tank top

aislam100_seven.jpg

my M&N fits like this.

Thanks to the fab 5 they were always tank tops before that. And they have trended back to fitting jerseys.

asked the dry cleaner / alteration place around the corner from my spot if they can do pockets and hit me with the no before i could finish my sentence

then said wait let me show you, and showed em @DiPlOmAt TDOt  shorts and hit me with a hell no

tf man 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

asked the dry cleaner / alteration place around the corner from my spot if they can do pockets and hit me with the no before i could finish my sentence

then said wait let me show you, and showed em @DiPlOmAt TDOt
 shorts and hit me with a hell no

tf man :smh: :smh: :smh:  

Yeah that's crazy. :smh:

It doesn't shock me though, finding a good tailor in general is a hard task. Actually have to do your research online and/or ask many friends who can suggest good ones.

Back
Top Bottom