Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mailman just dropped this off. We've talked about Ebbett's Field Flannels in here a bit.

Love everything about it. Except the cut but it's probably a size too big. So need to do an exchange. Hopefully that one looks better on me because it's a keeper if so.

Dope!

You have any m&n baseball?

How is size compared?

These run bigger you say...?

Just saw their site having a sale... been wanting that Memphis Chicks.

I paid 120 for my Heat joints and didn't lose a wink of sleep over it.

And those Magic joints fresh as ****.

Yea that's why I scooped em...rather pay retail now than above retail in the future....

Also them Miami joints low key top 3-4 pair IMO...the patches is fire

Piping on one side is dope. The M I A M I above the piping. Knowing I'd be there in mid August.

Not a wink of sleep.

Mailman just dropped this off. We've talked about Ebbett's Field Flannels in here a bit.

Love everything about it. Except the cut but it's probably a size too big. So need to do an exchange. Hopefully that one looks better on me because it's a keeper if so.

Dope!

You have any m&n baseball?

How is size compared?

These run bigger you say...?

Just saw their site having a sale... been wanting that Memphis Chicks.

I only have M&N pullover authentics. Mets Straw. Cards Hernandez. In a 44/L.

This still felt noticeably bigger. It was an L.

I'm also tempted to buy the 97 Griffey but I don't really care for white jerseys. I think I'm going to have to pass on it. I may just pick up the Bp instead. How do Bp's fit? I wear a 40 in M&N Nfl jerseys.

I only have M&N pullover authentics. Mets Straw. Cards Hernandez. In a 44/L.

This still felt noticeably bigger. It was an L.

Thx, now stuck deciding whether to get my usual XL like m&n to risk going down to a Large.
Don't want to wait 4-6 weeks and have to exchange it for another and wait another 4-6 weeks lol

View media item 2110440

I hit you back on the PM. Not sure I'll even like the M. Ordered it and hoping so I'm kind of in the same spot. Waited for the L now have to wait another month+ to see if I like the M.

If you can, maybe order both, try them on, send back the one you don't like.

Price is great right now. You'd just be paying the extra to ship back the one you don't want.

That jersey is :smokin

Last edited:
Champion shorts were really that much?

I remember the Nike authentics were only $100

The shop I bought all of mine from were that much. Not sure if they jacked prices up at the time but they were always $110+. Prices may have varied between teams though. I think the away Magic were $10 more than the Celtics at the time. I remember that the Champion NBA authentic shorts were pretty tough to find too. There was only one shop in the South Boston/South Shore area that stocked them and they usually went pretty quickly.

They became a lot easier to find once Nike took over.

Last edited:
Wore my Bulls shorts for the first-time yesterday while I was out in NYC. Loved them but the white pipping/trimming gets dirty easily, I already need to wash my pair :smh:. Also, the next pair of shorts I add pockets to I have to tell my tailor to not use that velvet material....any smooth objects I put inside (my wallet mainly) would fall out. Dropped a few times including the train.

Also, the next pair of shorts I add pockets to I have to tell my tailor to not use that velvet material....any smooth objects I put inside (my wallet mainly) would fall out. Dropped a few times including the train.

I thought about the this when you posted those pics. I'd be super paranoid about my wallet slipping out while sitting down.

I thought about the this when you posted those pics. I'd be super paranoid about my wallet slipping out while sitting down.

Yeah and that's what happened, I was paranoid the whole night. My phone and other things were fine since those aren't smooth objects, but my wallet is pretty smooth with no hard edges so it slips out easy if I don't have it turned a certain way. When I'm done in NY and get back home later this week I'm going to try it out more in my house and think about keeping them like that or another option.

Yeah and that's what happened, I was paranoid the whole night. My phone and other things were fine since those aren't smooth objects, but my wallet is pretty smooth with no hard edges so it slips out easy if I don't have it turned a certain way. When I'm done in NY and get back home later this week I'm going to try it out more in my house and think about keeping them like that or another option.
Is a zippuh an option? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Is a zippuh an option? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Maybe. Will think about options when I get home.

Speaking of shorts, I may just pull the trigger on one of those pairs on Corp. My patience is wearing thin. :lol:

That's what I was thinking. Id see if your tailor could do a hidden zipper. I just got a pair of Nike SB sweatshorts with a hidden zipper in the pockets and they've become my favorite shorts this summer

If I do decided to add a zipper, I'm very confident my tailor can do a hidden one.

I hit you back on the PM. Not sure I'll even like the M. Ordered it and hoping so I'm kind of in the same spot. Waited for the L now have to wait another month+ to see if I like the M.

If you can, maybe order both, try them on, send back the one you don't like.

Price is great right now. You'd just be paying the extra to ship back the one you don't want.

That jersey is :smokin

When i buy from EFF i buy mediums. EFF cuts are more baggy than M&N cuts. If i know i want to wear a certain flannel with a hoody or sweater under it i get a Large..

This is an EFF Large.

View media item 2111088
This is an EFF Medium.

View media item 2111091

Back
Top Bottom