Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

AE8B08B1-1A68-48C9-B244-7CC35393C65A.jpeg
Just copped these from sneakerpolitics for $80 shipped. Thanks booie403 for the heads up and Kim Fatty fornthe sizing heads up!

Jefferson’s don’t do free shipping anymore?

I'm saying. :lol:

I just ordered a pair (Pistons) and paid for shipping. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow because I'm having my order shipped to my U.S. addy, meanwhile one of my friends ordered a pair from Jeffersons on Saturday. He's having them shipped here to Toronto and there was a free shipping option that he selected. I told him I can see Jeffersons cancelling the order or telling him he'll have to add shipping.

Last edited:
I'm saying. :lol:

I just ordered a pair (Pistons) and paid for shipping. Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow because I'm having my order shipped to my U.S. addy, meanwhile one of my friends ordered a pair from Jeffersons on Saturday. He's having them shipped here to Toronto and there was a free shipping option that he selected. I told him I can see Jeffersons cancelling the order or telling him he'll have to add shipping.

He'll get hit with customs. I sent a jersey here from em my first time with free shipping and got hit, but they sent me 2 so it was bless.

Sent my order to the US this time, should arrive some time today (I'm 12hrs ahead of est right now) and probably another week to my place.

damn :smh:

I'm afraid going up a size, the shorts will look too baggy on me

naw, I did that last year and had to return them cause they only went up to above my knees (pause)
I went up in size on them based on the advice from people here, and I had to send them back and get my normal size because they were too wide. That band is not that tight man

Last edited:
Quick question for my NFL jersey collectors. I'm 6'0 212-213 with a little bit of stomach and wear a size XL in shirts. Should I go with a XL or L in NFL jerseys? Bought a Archie Manning jersey last year in 2XL and that sucker was way too big. Had the sleeves coming down to my wrists. Not trying to look like I'm stuck in the early 2000s.

Quick question for my NFL jersey collectors. I'm 6'0 212-213 with a little bit of stomach and wear a size XL in shirts. Should I go with a XL or L in NFL jerseys? Bought a Archie Manning jersey last year in 2XL and that sucker was way too big. Had the sleeves coming down to my wrists. Not trying to look like I'm stuck in the early 2000s.

I'd go XL. I'm 6ft 215 and it fits perfect on me.

Dang, missed out on the sneaker politics deal. Would have loved to grab that Bird All Star Jersey.

Jefferson’s order from Saturday shipped today. Looks like they fixed whatever issues people had with them in the past.

You know you're getting old when a lot of these M&N throwbacks are jerseys you owned at the time.

Posted earlier about the gold joint...I also owned a black Ivo similar to above...except I got it in 2001 when the material was a shiny polyester and the cut of the Jersey was shoulder length as opposed to a tank top cut. One of my first authentication.

Back
Top Bottom