Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone mind clarifying the authentic shorts with pockets. Is this just customized by Jefferson only? And I it always a grip? I want some bad but that price tag got me on the fence.

QUOTE="maq25060, post: 30121538, member: 181554"]Anyone mind clarifying the authentic shorts with pockets. Is this just customized by Jefferson only? And I it always a grip? I want some bad but that price tag got me on the fence.[/QUOTE]
Yea Jefferson only does it

QUOTE="maq25060, post: 30121538, member: 181554"]Anyone mind clarifying the authentic shorts with pockets. Is this just customized by Jefferson only? And I it always a grip? I want some bad but that price tag got me on the fence.
Yea Jefferson only does it[/QUOTE]

Put some spec on Leo name !!!

2D6970AE-5435-4220-96CD-2FE54C085C87.png

I might stop by tomorrow

they not answering any questions...... if it was in brooklyn, or even manhattan i would mess with it..... not going to the bronx and they got nothing i want, lol

anyone that order from mltd have their order shipped yet ? never heard of or ordered from the site before the coupon code was posted this past weekend.

anyone that order from mltd have their order shipped yet ? never heard of or ordered from the site before the coupon code was posted this past weekend.

I used to buy lot of Street Wear from mltd.com

Should be good

Ordered some Clark's from them, got delivered very fast

Mltd is legit sometimes it’s quick shipping or a few days wait. They ship from SoCal as well to just give you a estimated time frame.

I’m using swing man shorts because of the pockets I don’t use a fanny pack or shoulder bag never will. So it’s convenient for me
But the authentic shorts just look better lol. I'm gonna have to make a decision soon...don't wanna go swingman but also not looking to drop 2 bills on some shorts.

CC0A5F3F-B1F5-4890-9900-B2C97D91C361.png

I’m guessing these are the options. Bp jerseys at $40 or authentic at a bill, I’ll find something.
Did m&n get played out in the hood or something?? :rofl:
Guccishades Guccishades nice post. that astros, cardinals, and nuggets jerseys look tempting but not sure if I want to travel to the Bronx lol. Bronx and Staten Island seem to be the forgotten boroughs.

Ordered last week and haven't received an order shipped confirmation. I sent them an email yesterday asking for a status and haven't heard back either. I have a feeling it is going to be like M&N...it just shows up un-announced.

CC0A5F3F-B1F5-4890-9900-B2C97D91C361.png

I’m guessing these are the options. Bp jerseys at $40 or authentic at a bill, I’ll find something.
Did m&n get played out in the hood or something?? :rofl:

To me that looks like 1 authentic for $200 or 2 for $300.

And 1 BP for $80, or 2 for $100.

Still a good deal if you buy multiple, but a little different than authentics for $100. Hopefully they still got good sizes when you get up there.

Back
Top Bottom