Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This thread is an addiction that’s so wrong but also so right at the same time.

Debating between copping the purple j will, white randy moss, or the skinny sleeve white Iverson 97-98 or the blue joint. At some point this weekend all is going to be made and the purple j will will likely be had.

Only thing now is do I call the flagship store and pay $162 shipped and wait longer, or do I order it off the website and pay $180. It likely ships tomorrow and I have it by Saturday. Decisions decisions. I’ll likely call the flagship store in the am. If they have it in my size cool. I save $18. If not. I have it on Saturday which is fine as well.

Love these shorts but are they authentic?
20180830_234632.jpg

So Labor day sale is 30 percent off...not the BUYMORE thing.

Interesting. Definitely glad I ate when I did. Kinda interested in trying a size down in my shorts though...

All my shorts are size small now.

I copped a Medium previously and they were wayyyyyyyy too baggy. Ended up reselling them.

I'm 5'8" 165 by the way. Small fits perfectly, but if I wanted to be picky, I'd like to try the XS (extra small).

I agree with you here on sizing and I'm about the same height and weight as you. Although I'm not sure if your Magic Shorts were the swingman or authentic. But I'm speaking on the Authentic shorts, I was able to try both in stores the S and M, both were do-able depending on your preference but ultimately I went with a S because the M waistband fit but the overall shorts were just slightly baggy and the a bit wide around the leg opening for my liking. I still think some teams fit different than others, for example the 96 Teal all star is the only one I got in a M actually and it its great (small in the other shorts), I've heard others on here say the Grizzles authentic shorts run a bit small too.

Hope this helps with people with sizing. For the most part I guess the Shorts fit TTS, the waistband is elastic enough for you to fluctuate between two sizes but it's the overall baggy-ness on the bottom of the shorts that makes a tiny difference in their sizing imo.

I agree with you here on sizing and I'm about the same height and weight as you. Although I'm not sure if your Magic Shorts were the swingman or authentic. But I'm speaking on the Authentic shorts, I was able to try both in stores the S and M, both were do-able depending on your preference but ultimately I went with a S because the M waistband fit but the overall shorts were just slightly baggy and the a bit wide around the leg opening for my liking. I still think some teams fit different than others, for example the 96 Teal all star is the only one I got in a M actually and it its great (small in the other shorts), I've heard others on here say the Grizzles authentic shorts run a bit small too.

Hope this helps with people with sizing. For the most part I guess the Shorts fit TTS, the waistband is elastic enough for you to fluctuate between two sizes but it's the overall width and baggy-ness on the bottom of the shorts that makes a tiny difference in their sizing imo.
This is exactly the reason why I am interested in trying a size down. Definitely seems like the wasteband won't be an issue.

Either way, this job gonna respect my casual Friday.
20180831_073651.jpg

In general, i like the navy shorts of that team from Cleveland, but I will never wear something that represents that guy #ChicagoAllDay.

Just pulled the trigger on 91-92 Suns road shorts. Couldn’t take the chance of M&N being lame for Labor Day and putting up a 30% code while this 40% code was still working.
I gotta go shopping for the kids and my girl today...if they leave me any money though...

Back
Top Bottom