Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So whats the verdict on the authentic shorts? I ordered the GSW authentics in a L and the xl and both of them had to be returned. Im a sz 34 waist and 5'9, so the sizing chart recommended the Large but that was still pretty long. Should I get a small or med?

So whats the verdict on the authentic shorts? I ordered the GSW authentics in a L and the xl and both of them had to be returned. Im a sz 34 waist and 5'9, so the sizing chart recommended the Large but that was still pretty long. Should I get a small or med?
Med that’s what I got and I’m 6-1/2

New pickup: 1981-1982 Larry Bird All Star Mitchell & Ness jersey, size 48.

AllStarMN3.jpg
AllStarMN4.jpg

go with the medium

According to the size chart on their site, the length should be the same across all sizes. I'd try both S & M if I were you.

I saw a while back some of you were mentioning the white line at the seam of the shorts. It makes my Sonics jawns look type cheap.

Back
Top Bottom