Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Has anyone experienced the colour fading/patching on the swingman jerseys - is this a known issue with M&N? I had a similar thing happen to an old majestic top (below, light blue parts) - looks like it is starting to happen after one wash on my magic pinstripe jersey aswell.

IMG_20180902_112415830.jpg

Good looks^. Just got the email and was gonna post. Still $280 though. I have most of them already but I’m sure lots of people will want them.

I take a 2-3 break from thread and miss out big time! Getting some work done at crib so honestly I would have chilled anyway..but glad to see folks eating!

Latest pickup from Ebay a few weeks ago. I was skeptical when these first dropped but for the price....why not....And they come with pockets. May also get them customized with a extra patch or wording.

7799CD15-4B7B-415C-9A27-D4750174E8CE.jpeg

I take a 2-3 break from thread and miss out big time! Getting some work done at crib so honestly I would have chilled anyway..but glad to see folks eating!

Latest pickup from Ebay a few weeks ago. I was skeptical when these first dropped but for the price....why not....And they come with pockets. May also get them customized with a extra patch or wording.

7799CD15-4B7B-415C-9A27-D4750174E8CE.jpeg
Was on the fence about these. This pic probably just sold me.

The just don ready made stuff. I called and asked em, they said shorts were $2k and hats $800. $2k a littleOD even for me but was thinking of snatching a hat

Man said 2k is a little od tho

Just a little...

Eyeing that 93 All Star Jordan. Wanna put em with Aqua 8’s and flex. Might go full kit with that fit :lol:

You been eyeing it for a min, just pulllllll. You know Mike wouldn't hezzy

where can i find this besides fanatics? obvously for the low.... i loved this warm up and always wanted it when i first saw it back in the day....

thumb.aspx

Back
Top Bottom