Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

great deals on oneness. especially don shorts. not sure if i can spend that much on shorts though. regardless of the saving.

That’s what’s been my biggest turn off for them.

New arrival this afternoon, out of all my BP jerseys, this one might be favorite one yet.

233CED6E-B8D0-474C-8062-A144079D8C01.jpeg

Question. Bout to cop the Matt Williams 89 Giants. I wear 56 in NBA would a 56 in MLB be longer in length than the NBA jerseys or they fit the same? I only have BP jerseys and they run short to me

Question. Bout to cop the Matt Williams 89 Giants. I wear 56 in NBA would a 56 in MLB be longer in length than the NBA jerseys or they fit the same? I only have BP jerseys and they run short to me

The length should be pretty similar. I'm a 48 in both mlb and nba authentics. IMO the mlb jerseys are slightly roomier but not enough for me to size down. Also, the authentics are nothing like the BPs. Those are like a crop top fit.

The length should be pretty similar. I'm a 48 in both mlb and nba authentics. IMO the mlb jerseys are slightly roomier but not enough for me to size down. Also, the authentics are nothing like the BPs. Those are like a crop top fit.
Good looking out. 56 it is

M&N makes big and tall BP jerseys? Fansedge has them. Thinking about getting a few in a 2XT take care of the short and boxy look. Before I pull the trigger have y’all seen a big and tall M&N product before?

Back
Top Bottom