Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think the warm up pants were only released up to size 2X. Then those golden horn away Bulls Shorts did go past 2X, but all other new releases seem to be only up to 2X.

Hope they just up more sizes later or something.

Well both you & @cedric ceballos are right. It was posted online, but only for a day according to @big dav 17.

"Apparently" they used the wrong logo on the shorts & not the logo from that year, so they took them down.

I'm just happy they had my size at the Flagship when i asked Guccishades Guccishades about them when he was there last August. Thats 50% was clutch. :pimp::lol:

PO
Lol that was already a year ago?? :smh:
Times flying

Got my Pippen in. Shoutout to @skyizthalimit for the code.
094548BD-450A-48B5-8BD1-318A48CAAB64.jpeg
C32F1BE3-6727-4C28-A2C0-264BC1CEAB63.jpeg

Are M&N swingmans heat pressed?
they're sewn like regular old swingman

not like the Adidas/nike stuff for the newer stuff

EDIT: looks like
Someone posted on Facebook they switched to heat pressed twill

SMH

last time I saw one in store it was stitched

Last edited:
they're sewn like regular old swingman

not like the Adidas/nike stuff for the newer stuff

EDIT: looks like
Someone posted on Facebook they switched to heat pressed twill

SMH

last time I saw one in store it was stitched
That fb post was why I was curious if things changed now.

Guys I need sizing help. I’m 5’10” about 188 right now. I wear a Medium in all my clothes, sz 40 shirt and jacket. Length is perfect and stops at my pockets.

I bought a M swingman (which they said is a 41-43 chest) but there’s no room under it for wearing a hoodie or even a tee with room really. If I go up to a large do you think it’ll be too long and possibly even wide? Am I better off just hitting a treadmill as I’m in between sizes? :lol:

Guys I need sizing help. I’m 5’10” about 188 right now. I wear a Medium in all my clothes, sz 40 shirt and jacket. Length is perfect and stops at my pockets.

I bought a M swingman (which they said is a 41-43 chest) but there’s no room under it for wearing a hoodie or even a tee with room really. If I go up to a large do you think it’ll be too long and possibly even wide? Am I better off just hitting a treadmill as I’m in between sizes? :lol:
Size L was too baggy for me

A

Always go a size up if your wearing a hoodie or sewatshirt under it. Just remember you won't be able to wear it without anything under it bc it will be too big.

Yeah I have this problem with soccer jerseys too. M emphasizes the dad bod but L makes me look like a kid in my big brother’s shirt.

I need to just suck it up and do some sit ups :smh:
Me too bro I’m 6-2 195 and the M looked nice on me L was too big

I need to drop about 15 tho Asap too much liquor Smh

As I posted the info awhile back

Here’s the line up of the jerseys to release, no sign of Jordan

Warm ups coming pants/jacket as well as a ton of shirts and hats

194F2372-9033-47D7-9A9A-4B78F7FD1446.jpeg
771B8BF5-113C-4B5A-8C3D-F3FED744C215.jpeg
Ewing road and practice jersey are copped day one :nthat:

Hit the treadmill. I was 188 and the L was too baggy on me while M was way too tight. My chest measured 45” at the time though.

Back
Top Bottom