Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Man no mj. :smh: shorts will be bought also. Maybe magic. Wonder if they come out with those caricature t-shirts.

As I posted the info awhile back

Here’s the line up of the jerseys to release, no sign of Jordan

Warm ups coming pants/jacket as well as a ton of shirts and hats

194F2372-9033-47D7-9A9A-4B78F7FD1446.jpeg
771B8BF5-113C-4B5A-8C3D-F3FED744C215.jpeg

Shorts and practice jersey copped.

I wish Team Canada did the same with some of their 2000s gear. I'd buy a Nash instantly.

Broke down and bought those new Nets authentic shorts and the white Raptors swingman shorts. Need to get those timberwolves authentic shorts.

White shorts are dope but man they are a biiitch to keep clean. Wore white pinstripe Orlandos yesterday. 10mins outside and already had a smudge on em SMH...

So they release a white bulls swingman shorts but not the authentic ? Smh

Foul. Thats the only Authentic Chicago I need, besides the Green 09', which I'm hoping to snag on discount. M&N trippin' though. :smh:

As I posted the info awhile back

Here’s the line up of the jerseys to release, no sign of Jordan

Warm ups coming pants/jacket as well as a ton of shirts and hats

194F2372-9033-47D7-9A9A-4B78F7FD1446.jpeg
771B8BF5-113C-4B5A-8C3D-F3FED744C215.jpeg

Didn't you post actual pics last time? :nerd:
Nonetheless, thanks for the update sir. Anytime idea when the drop will occur & these will be Authentic right?

PO

Foul. Thats the only Authentic Chicago I need, besides the Green 09', which I'm hoping to snag on discount. M&N trippin' though. :smh:
PO

Don’t know what size you need, but Jimmy Jazz has a SM, XL, and XXL in those shorts on sale for $89.95.

Don’t know what size you need, but Jimmy Jazz has a SM, XL, and XXL in those shorts on sale for $89.95.

Good Look. I'm a L, but waiting for that 40/50% off sale! :lol:
I'm patient. Every pair I own was acquired that cheap. If I can't get it at that, oh well.

PO

I have no idea why anyone would expect #9 to be included. I knew off the bat not to expect a Barkley or a Jordan, two of which I want the most, that just what they do smh.

I have no idea why anyone would expect #9 to be included. I knew off the bat not to expect a Barkley or a Jordan, two of which I want the most, that just what they do smh.
Jordan #9 will be released. I shared a catalog pic a few posts above. Barkley won't sign a licensing agreement is what has been shared in this group so unfortunately his won't be released.

Anybody have the warm up pants? I know they’ve been out for a while but haven’t seen anyone wearing them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom