Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Breh, I just looked at my shorts collection and then went back and looked at cedric ceballos cedric ceballos post and I felt disrespected :rofl:

I need some more shorts too, but there's just been less sales this time around :smh:

It’s been a good one year process lol. I sold a good chunk of them earlier last year when I needed fast money but, I’ve slowly but surely reuped. A lot of them have been eBay purchases or sales and promo codes. The only pair I spent more than $100 on was the Jazz shorts.

That said, once summer ends and the weather starts cooling down some places, I expect the shorts prices to drop on eBay and places like that. This is an ideal time to scoop warmup jackets for good prices for that same reason.

Yeah cedric ceballos cedric ceballos summed it up. Probably won't get any good major sales on shorts until the fall/winter, you'll have to clean up then. Right now you can get warmup jackets, pants on good sales.

B5E85869-1416-4394-874F-FAFC10E2521E.png
Is it just me or did this magically just appear on the website?

Edit: I swear to god if i buy this one too after buying the teal swingman, and they make authentics in both imma really be mad big mad joe Jackson

Was in Philly this past weekend, dropped in the store and they had the 30% off NBA apparel, copped both of these Saturday.Been looking for the Webber in my size for a while.
IMG6090142760106465306.jpg

What's the best way to remove those bubbles on the number? I have a jersey with that issue too.

And I see they added 1999 Marshall Faulk and Warner Legacy jerseys. Why they still holding out on the GSOT SB ones though?:smh:

Was in Philly this past weekend, dropped in the store and they had the 30% off NBA apparel, copped both of these Saturday.Been looking for the Webber in my size for a while.
IMG6090142760106465306.jpg
I need to stop playing around and cop/find those Laker shorts. They are starting to dry up.

Not buying. Need 40% lol

Everything is basically dried up anyway smh...

I was actually looking at a few pieces I wanted last night and it was indeed in stock, but after the code I went to check it out and all the sizes are basically gone.

Y'all wait on 40% if y'all want. At this rate idk when it's coming back. Just find alternate ways to find what you want. I wasn't going to pass on something that wasn't restocked in my size for a year+, and was on a sale (I was fully prepared to pay full price, and got those laker shorts as an impulse throw in).

What's the best way to remove those bubbles on the number? I have a jersey with that issue too.

Idk, doesn't even bother me tbh, this came straight from the M&N stockroom at the store.

I need to stop playing around and cop/find those Laker shorts. They are starting to dry up.

They are which is why I copped.

Side note : it sucks they shut down phone orders because their inventory in store is different than online. I asked about the Blazers Rasheed Wallace and they have more sizes than what's on the site. Shorts too. The Utah Jazz shorts are there, as well as some ASG shorts that have disappeared off the site as well.

That Mark McGwire As jersey is straight flames in person. They didn't have my size in store (they said it wasn't made beyond a 2x, but they made up to a 5x and it's in stock on fanatics) , they also didn't have the home Bo Jackson Royals in my size either, I'll be on the lookout for that elsewhere if need be.

As far as the Team USA Stuff, they said it's going to release in August, but no exact date. It's on site and in store according to what I was told.

14EE5632-7DE0-4B1A-AE9D-F7B83A1873F4.jpeg

Latest pick ups.

I just noticed this, but on the rockets pinstripe shorts, the new ones that you just picked up is different from the older run ones. These have a skinnier pinstripe and the rockets logo is in a different location as well (it's more close to the red side edging instead of centered). Interesting...

Most of mn authentic are out of my sizes.
Regret not taking full advantage of the last 40% sale from mn...

Just ordered a McGwire BP jersey. I wanted the authentic, but maybe at a later time. I hope I don't regret passing on it right now. I need help...:lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom