Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

5299BD85-1C90-406A-B124-0377C265B1C2.jpeg

Some just don for today
Too off right at the tip.

Can I get a legit check on this Deion rookie jersey? I never thought I'd ever be able to find this in my size and my og one was a 54(?) and it just can't be altered down 5 whole sizes:lol:

I'm 99.9% it's legit but I'm always weary of eBay purchases for these things.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600c.jpg

s-l1600b.jpg

s-l1600a.jpg

Can I get a legit check on this Deion rookie jersey? I never thought I'd ever be able to find this in my size and my og one was a 54(?) and it just can't be altered down 5 whole sizes:lol:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600c.jpg

s-l1600b.jpg

s-l1600a.jpg
looks legit to me. key take aways are the embroidered shoulder patch, and iron on/screen printed #s and name.

This and the Teal Griffey Jersey are my biggest regrets for not purchasing, SMH.

I hope M&N restocks both.

Anyone in here that wears a M in authentics have an idea of how much bigger the L is? FTA only has a large in the NYK shorts left

Damn that’s what I was afraid of. I was hoping maybe just the waist/length would be slightly diff

I've had a few shorts that I couldn't find anywhere else that was a size too big and it was able to get them tailored smaller. It costs though, so unless you're getting them for a steal, it'll be best to try and find your true size.

Back
Top Bottom