Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

11C70F96-A780-4DA4-8BF0-202DC7C61382.jpeg

this questions been probably asked ad nauseam but a quick response would be super helpful

I fit a 48 in the current nba authentic, how would that translate to the USA Jordan?

according the the measurements I would be a 40 but I don't really trust sizing charts.

also I tried on a M&N jersey at the mall but it wasn't the $300 one I think they were like MN swingmen and a medium was suffocating.
I use 48 in the current NBA authentic. Was a Large in the previous Adidas run. I decided to go with a large/ 44 in the USA jersey. Just got it today. It fits snug and has a very tapered fit to it. Fits really close to the body. Personally I like this because I hate huge looking jerseys. Only thing is if I gain weight it’s going to be a problem...so this will be some motivation to stay in shape lol :nthat:

FF0B1274-A888-4BF7-B879-7CFEC565E62E.jpeg

I’m really hoping Fanatics puts this shirt up. The have it on the promo but it doesn’t seem to be on the site. This is another great part of the collection.

Back
Top Bottom