Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Need those red heat swingmans in a medium but can't find em for under retail. Will probably just settle for the black joints can't do white.

Today’s wear. Tried the fanny pack last time issa no for me. Trying double shorts today.
upload_2019-8-17_12-17-28.jpeg

I know they are hit or miss, but Jeffersons have a 20 (s20 code) percent off M&N. More importantly, they have 40 (s40 code) percent off things that are already on sale. Copped a Junior Seau and Walter Payton for 240.

Last edited:
Did you rock it across the shoulder?

Can't do the double shorts down here in s fla, too hot and humid out here. Balls and crack gonna be hot and sweaty AF. :sick:

You were right went to Coney Island today, way too hot for the double up. Tried the fanny pack every way possible still a no go. I need to find some fabrics gonna have to sew my own pockets in.

Y'all should definitely go down one size with Mitchell & Ness NFL authentic jerseys. The current Made In China versions are cut like the crappy Reebok oversized versions. I wear a size 52 most of the time in authentic jerseys but the current Mitchell & Ness NFL jerseys in size 52 fit like a size 56. And so I realize I have to wear size 48 with the Mitchell & Ness NFL jerseys now going forward.

I swear Reebok messed up the jersey game with sizing since 2002 when they began cutting jerseys bigger than before.

Y'all should definitely go down one size with Mitchell & Ness NFL authentic jerseys. The current Made In China versions are cut like the crappy Reebok oversized versions. I wear a size 52 most of the time in authentic jerseys but the current Mitchell & Ness NFL jerseys in size 52 fit like a size 56. And so I realize I have to wear size 48 with the Mitchell & Ness NFL jerseys now going forward.

I swear Reebok messed up the jersey game with sizing since 2002 when they began cutting jerseys bigger than before.
Yeah the football jerseys fit me kind of weird. The jersey is a little too short on the 44L, but the sleeves are a little too baggy on the 48 XL. I still go with the 48 because then I can still at least wear it over a hoodie. I can’t do that in a 44 L.

I know they are hit or miss, but Jeffersons have a 20 (s20 code) percent off M&N. More importantly, they have 40 (s40 code) percent off things that are already on sale. Copped a Junior Seau and Walter Payton for 240.

What are the codes? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom