Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Maaaan really debating grabbing a vladdy Jr but that damn line on the back where they tuck the Jersey really bothers me

Shouts to you for the code tho
I’m waiting till Nike takes over next year to see what the jerseys look like to cop

B17FCA18-E80E-44C2-AAAF-710DA30C0BE2.png

Scooped the Malone, -$90 (30% dr pepper) + -31.50 (fan cash) + -15.00 (AX-express/fanatics), After-tax it ran about 175.

Yeah the football jerseys fit me kind of weird. The jersey is a little too short on the 44L, but the sleeves are a little too baggy on the 48 XL. I still go with the 48 because then I can still at least wear it over a hoodie. I can’t do that in a 44 L.

Thanks for reminding me I forgot to elaborate in my post that the sleeves on current Mitchell & Ness authentic football jerseys are baggy too. I don't get why they cut the sleeves baggy because football jersey sleeves aren't that way normally. I guess the company doesn't realize this isn't last decade when peeps were wearing clothes really oversized and baggy.

I got you beat by a dollar. :lol:

Ended up drunk copping the MJ jersey when I got to the to crib last night. Used Dr. Pep code and bought a $200 GC for $164 then paid the $10 difference. Ended up copping the jersey for 42% off.

The Griffey jersey from Champs says “1 unit(s) ready to ship” now... Looks like they might ship. :nerd:

I got you beat by a dollar. :lol:

Ended up drunk copping the MJ jersey when I got to the to crib last night. Used Dr. Pep code and bought a $200 GC for $164 then paid the $10 difference. Ended up copping the jersey for 42% off.

The Griffey jersey from Champs says “1 unit(s) ready to ship” now... Looks like they might ship. :nerd:

LoL, I actually had the $31 in fan cash because I bought the MJ jersey 30 % last week. The Malon jersey was a consolation for striking out on the Jordan 1 satin yesterday. I know Dr. Pepper is sick of me I have them for like five codes already. But, Bad decisions have been made smh.

Yoooo...What's the chances Fanatics uploads those 90-91 Nets shorts? Or should I just be thankful to get the 20 percent off? Really...what's $14.50 more. I'm tripping.

But any other stock coming in though? I know they were on M&N a while back...looks sold out on there.

Wow just seeing that Griffey deal. Sucks lol if anyone grabbed a M and wants to offload I'll pay $120 + ship.

Glad I kept reading. Re-release in spring of 2020...maybe I'll hold off.

That's what I thought too, but i'd much rather have them sooner than later. Later doesn't guarantee a disco either and especially if the demand is there such as the Utah Jazz Mountain shorts. I'm good with the 20% off and no tax.

That's what I thought too, but i'd much rather have them sooner than later. Later doesn't guarantee a disco either and especially if the demand is there such as the Utah Jazz Mountain shorts. I'm good with the 20% off and no tax.
Yeah, I lack self control, so I copped.

Wasnt expecting a shipping charge, but whatever.

I really gotta stay outta this thread, just ordered those Cavs shorts from Jefferson’s with the 40% off sale items

Are there limits for how many times you can submit Dr. Pepper entries to get coupon codes?

I need that confirmation email that my Griffey jerseys shipped already. Then I need to eventually find an awesome person willing to trade their xl for my xxl lol. I hope those jerseys run small though so I can just pull the xxl off.

Are there limits for how many times you can submit Dr. Pepper entries to get coupon codes?

Yeah, there isn’t. I already have a few on deck. I just do it when I hit up a store for coffee or something since it literally takes 30 seconds, at most.

Yeah, there isn’t. I already have a few on deck. I just do it when I hit up a store for coffee or something since it literally takes 30 seconds, at most.

I only ask because I've done it about 4 or so times and tried to do it again yesterday and when I clicked on the link, it said this offer's limit has been reached or the offer has expired.

I only ask because I've done it about 4 or so times and tried to do it again yesterday and when I clicked on the link, it said this offer's limit has been reached or the offer has expired.
Yeah, after I got my first code, I got this message.

Back
Top Bottom